PostremoSapien

GRC lost after Rebuild Blockchain; wallet out of sync

I'm new to Gridcoin. I set up my system according to instructions (very thoroughly followed each link and details.) I successfully purchased GRC and sent them to my Gridcoin desktop wallet. I sent out the beacon, verified my cpid, left my wallet unlocked for a good 24 hours,  seemed to be functioning correctly..

Then, today, 2 days into staking/mining I saw that my wallet was OUT OF SYNC. i also noticed I had a 0.00 in my Staking field. (So I went through as much info as i could to determine if I had done something incorrectly, followed through with the Debug console commands, per Gridcoin site to make sure I had everything setup right. My coins were visible in my wallet, but I really wanted to be a part of the minting and staking operations.

That's when I got "smart".. and clicked on Rebuild Blockchain.. the wallet closed itself and opened with no GRC! ( obviously, I failed). Now, even my Recent Transactions doesn't show my initial transfer into the wallet, nor my beacon expense.

I found a command "checkwallet" and also "reapairwallet", which were reported to help sometimes. Rebooted, in hopes it was a database detachment issue. Restarted my system and Gridcoin wallet client...yet, no coins. I've waited 3 hours to see a change, but thought you guys here might help.

Appreciated!

2018-02-01_14-02-52.jpg

Well, what do you know..? It all has almost fell into place... My wallet is showing the right amount, but still have the 'OUT OF SYNC' indication in Red.... we'll see if it all resolves.