Baccarat

Gridcoin

Baccarat

Two years of mining, and the accumulated gridcoin never came?

xaminmo

No info on what you did, so people will mostly assume you're complaining, and not actually looking for answers.

Things like beacon status, cpids matching on all projects, number of coins if you are solo, or verifying your pool CPID shows up if you'e on a pool, etc would all be expected.

• Like 1

Baccarat

Did everything right, and credit earned in two years on the wallet is not returned, the answer is why???

additude
On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:23 PM, xaminmo said:

No info on what you did, so people will mostly assume you're complaining, and not actually looking for answers.

Things like beacon status, cpids matching on all projects, number of coins if you are solo, or verifying your pool CPID shows up if you'e on a pool, etc would all be expected.

I second that.

Need more info BACCARAT like XAMINMO asks for.

Your question is liking to "My computer doesn't start"... how come?

I ask, two years? That's a long time to wait before wanting to ask for help about it.

Help us help you. Don't blame us please.

• Like 2

dblanch256
On 1/30/2018 at 5:48 AM, Baccarat said:

Two years of mining, and the accumulated gridcoin never came?

You're not on Jeopardy, so why did you frame your assertion(?) in the form of a question?

Regardless, your post is too sparse to permit any helpful response from us.

OTOH, if you're serious about getting to the bottom of this, there is no shortage of assistance available here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

crhro

Need more information as this is something that never happened to me in the last 4 years and i moved my wallet between 4 computers (and mined with even more random machines including phones for a short period) in the mean time and all i ever did was save my gridcoin.conf file and transferred it so please clarify what you mean :

-Did you mine and never received credit?(kind of hard to believe it took two years to realize this);

-Did you lose you balance after update ?

-Did you ... ? you get the point.

Also provide the info Xaminmo suggested if you really expect help though seeing you replied to his request 9 months later i wonder how serious this is?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1