Tanvir

POR coins vanish from wallet ...

Hi.

After few weeks I got around 9 coins for POR.

They were verified.

Now they vanish from my wallet ... even not showing up in transactions .

Any help would be appreciated ....

Thanks .

Last post in the main thread we are all talking about how we are randomly forking , this could have happened to you as it happened to me to when i forked , at one point i had 150 coins received in one day until i restarted the client and joined the correct block-chain(at which point they vanished of course).

Not saying its 100% what happened to you but read the topic , and yes forking happened automatically and almost everyone is on a weird random chain now instead of the official chain(my chain diff is 0.009 that means i could technically mine a lot of coins per hour etc.) , this also means all POR/POS you might see until you can confirm you are on the official chain will disappear once you resync with the correct chain.

No ideea atm , it is the same question i am trying to get an answer to in the main topic, but i doubt there is much that can be done until the devs fix this, i suggest you follow the topic i linked or the reddit that was mentioned in the topic by the moderator to track this issue.