For those who don't knwo we are about to enter our 2nd week of Folding at Home with HBN payout.  Last week's went well. You need to enter your HBN address as the username as well as the Key word. They Key word will be given out each week. First on the Discord channel and then later on the forum.

The Discord Channel has more information.  Quote below from Harlow the [email protected] admin

1. Using Google Chrome Browser only go onto http://fahwebx.stanford.edu/nacl/.

2.Now fill the following information so you can receive payment for your folding Where it says Folding as put your wallet address followed by the weekly code The weekly code will be released every Saturday – you must input the latest code from the discord channel #fah This is done so we can clearly see how much you have made that week. Wrong/outdated codes will not be accepted as well as wrong Wallet Address. Again, anyone who used wrong HBN address or an alias instead of actual HBNaddress will not receive any payment 

Where it says Team your must put 233876 to be part of HBN team.

Harlow has paid everyone for their work for the Folding At Home. 1000 HBN paid out!

unknown.png?width=400&height=219

unknown.png?width=400&height=215

Next will will start sometime soon. Stay tuned to Discord Channel https://discord.gg/JendXsA or this forum for the next week special word!

There will be a small change to only allow for a max of 20% of the pot. So 1 big GPU can't fully dominate.

Thanks everyone for your support. And remember if you want to help but not [email protected] then you can S4C to our HBN Fund EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE  :)

Harlow has made the payouts for this weeks [email protected]

unknown.png?width=400&height=168

We do have a problem though.

As of right now, he is unable to Admin this any longer. So I am looking for volunteer to take over.

You will be responsible for picking the Week Keyword. such as _ROCK71. Then you will have to create the cacluate the payout and send it. I will send you the 1k in HBN to pay for it.

If we get no volunteers to do this. I will handle the last 2 weeks of the trial period, and then we may have to stop it.

So let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!!!
Tranz