Tranz

Short and Long Term Road Maps

did you remove the setgenerate function from the hobonickels wallet on purpose or just by mistake because bitcoin did?
Is it possible to solo mine anymore?

Yes I did it on purpose, it was bulk code and it is impossible to generate coins using it for solo mining.

You can use a GPU or Scrypt ASIC to solo mine. Works great! I run with mh/s and still get coins just about every day.  Remember PoW ends at block 6,000,000 so mine while you still can.

hi i have ASIC miners what is the best options for me to ine solo ? and which coin ? and on which pool ? please advise 

Suri, I am not up to speed with what is best to mine where. you can take a look at Coinwarz to see what suits you.  HBN can be solo mined with Scrypt ASCI.