Gnome2018

Bitflur - a legit diamond in the rough!

Gnome2018

Since I'm not seeing any threads or news announcements, I'm going to share this!

I came across a new service called Bitflur which, from a visual standpoint, is very appealing. I've been looking for a way to cash out of my bitcoin but I don't want to sit on localbitcoins and wait 5 hours just to have $100 plus fees deposited into my damn paypal. 

Surprisingly, when I gave Bitflur a chance, it was quick & efficient. The live chat application helped me out tremendously! I didn't have to stick with a paypal deposit either. I was literally able to cash out my bitcoin to my bluebird debit card which was honestly a lifesaver.

I'm just saying this for now...bitflur is a legit service and a diamond in the rough!