presstab

HBN Chart/Market Talk

cheburashkin

Damn the big players are starting to come out, and making it so that I can't get any HBN at low prices.... Well at least I am always staking.... Who am I kidding I will probably continue buying at the current price because I can't resist trying to climb the "rich list".

You cant be rich hobo with such big whales, but you can become a respectfull corgilinaire like me  B) :

wHkcXO0.jpg

5djCb7X.jpg

• Like 1

presstab

Wow I would think with all of the orders that I have sitting there at such high exchange rates that I might be able to pick up a few nickels... Think again, NOBODY wants to sell :(

ycul3Z9.jpg

ElTomeko27

It's taking off! :)  Where is the peak?

presstab

I'm not willing to go passed 25000 satoshis for the time being. Are others willing to? That is the question I guess.  I was able to head over to atomic and pick up ~900 HBN for 21-22000 satoshis just barely - fortunately for me atomic doesn't keep up with the cryptsy order book so I got a better deal on those.

presstab

Also most of my buying right now is in the form of buy orders spread out at different rates.  So I am not trying to create the quick bubble that buying out the sell orders typically produces. I am hoping people sell into my buys.

Edit

Wow HBN in the #14 slot for most active on cryptsy measured in btc

QKLjQ7O.jpg

Meska

This day HBN is getting crazy :)

I love this, but I also miss mining it with a 0.5 PoW diff :P

• Like 1

FlungSpun

I'm not willing to go passed 25000 satoshis for the time being. Are others willing to? That is the question I guess.  I was able to head over to atomic and pick up ~900 HBN for 21-22000 satoshis just barely - fortunately for me atomic doesn't keep up with the cryptsy order book so I got a better deal on those.

Someone is ... There is nearly 6Btc sitting around that mark now. and its not being pulled as its being sold into.

presstab

Yep looks like that got sold into.  The market right now doesn't have a lot of sell orders, probably because users prefer to stake with the coins rather than hold them in the cryptsy order book.

Price is trying to stabilize, but bigger 1+ btc orders keep popping up on the buy side.  I prefer to buy over days to weeks so that I am not stuck with high priced buys, and instead will get closer to the average trade cost over that time period.

ElTomeko27

HUGE buy orders on cryptsy...and only few sell orders 100+

• Like 1

cheburashkin

I'll hold until 1HOBO = 1 USD  B)

• Like 2

FlungSpun

I'll hold until 1HOBO = 1 USD  B)

YEP :) and even then I'll only be offering up stake interest.  

• Like 2

presstab

Hot market right now. I keep thinking that the price will swing back down and that I will be able to buy the dip.... There aren't very many dips right now.  

presstab

Wow PoS diff is actually moving around - this is unusual

ASs8mEq.jpg

FlungSpun

First time I've seen stake interest drop off too...

*edit come back after some sleeps

OK this is what I saw last night in my debug window

My "stakeweight" was higher than the "netstakeweight" - I assume this value does not include your own stakeweight.

"blocks" : 739012,
"stakeinterest" : 648437

Boooo .. :/ . it's now back to 100k but I got stitched up for a few HBN over a few blocks .. [insert mildly disappointed emoticon]

Sooo whats a going on? 
Does this mean we need to take care about when we open wallets to stake large blocks or does this get evened out in the mix over time?
How does this develop as HBN matures? * scratch that I already know the answer - I just wasn't expecting to see any such effects yet.

presstab

Are you sure you were looking at the correct numbers for you stakeweight?  For example right now the network stake weight is around 230k.  In order for you to have higher weight than the network right now you would need to be holding more than a 23k block that would be aged 20 days.

My large blocks tend to stake quite fast. I had a block with over 10k stake a day or two ago right after it passed the 10 day mark.