presstab

HBN Chart/Market Talk

presstab

Starting a new thread that is specifically dedicated to talking about HBN charts or HBN trading.

To start off the thread, did anyone see the huge spike in Network Hash Rate/PoW Difficulty?? 1,000 mhs on the network for a second there.  Must have been a coin switching pool?

GFkgVjQ.jpg

Meska

Yes, I'm thinking about the same about a switch pool who screw the diff :/

But nice hit, almost 1GH/s ;)

Tranz

I believe this was due to coinchoose being on an old version and reporting a lower difficulty. This caused some miners/pools to switch to HBN, as the price moved up, thinking the profitability was higher then it really was. Although coinchoose is still on the wrong chain, the price has come down and it is not as profitable. So the hash rate is coming down.

presstab

Looks like we have a really strong sellers market right now... Lots of liquidity on the buy side but not a whole lot on the sell side.

eNQWYR7.jpg

Stake weight seems about average, so I wouldn't expect to see a whole lot of HBN pop up on the sell side right now unless sellers decide to cash out on their HBN nest rather than PoS blocks.

hbninfo_netstakeweight-day.png

ElTomeko27

Love my Hobo and not gonna sell it any time soon;)

• Like 1

presstab

Looks like HBN is starting to attract some more attention.... I keep moving down on the rich list, even though I keep adding coins.  This brand new wallet created on April 1st jumped to 3rd largest http://hbn.blockx.info/get/address/EyL9mbJeg96w5m8RqTMzhxyBzMiW1CTNGK

Also Cryptsy orderbook is having a hard time feeding the whales.

9pDUwYO.jpg

Tranz

There is definitely someone trying to accumulate. At some point if the price is right I may try to sell a bit of my personal stash and get some other developers to help with issues and features.

ASICDOG

There is definitely someone trying to accumulate. At some point if the price is right I may try to sell a bit of my personal stash and get some other developers to help with issues and features.

ya i hope my issue gets resolved...so i won't have to rant! ;) tia!

cheburashkin
Buy Orders
Price (BTC) HBN Total (BTC)
0.00018152 15279.50236372 2.77353527

:o  :o  :o

• Like 1

presstab

Buy Orders
Price (BTC) HBN Total (BTC)
0.00018152 15279.50236372 2.77353527

:o  :o  :o

Damn the big players are starting to come out, and making it so that I can't get any HBN at low prices.... Well at least I am always staking.... Who am I kidding I will probably continue buying at the current price because I can't resist trying to climb the "rich list".

presstab

Large dump on Cryptsy, 22k HBN firesold.   Time for me to buy the dip, thanks random seller :)

ASICDOG

ya prolly because as of a few days ago they were still using outdated software! It's kind of scary thinking this is the greatest altcoin exchange around! =\ *customer support at cryptsy is borderline criminal! jmho

ElTomeko27

Who am I kidding I will probably continue buying at the current price because I can't resist trying to climb the "rich list".

hehe indeed presstab ;) Im also feeding my "baby Hobo" address to get it higher and higher on the list:P

• Like 1

presstab

Wow I have never seen anything like this before 

b6lhDDj.jpg

ElTomeko27

:o whale...