NEWS
Tranz

Hold transfers to Crypty's

Hello. I believe Crypty's is on an old version of HBN 1.2.. and has recently been forked off the main chain.

I have tired contact through a ticket but have not heard back yet. I am issuing alerts to all old clients below 1.3.

I withdraw from cryptsy some HBN I bought at this date : 2014-03-18 06:21:38

Without any trouble

Maybe the fork happend after, but at this date, I was able to get my HBN from cryptsy to a 1.3 HBN version.

http://hbn.blockx.info/get/tx/28c11260e55af55a07cdfd141e5ef28001d368c49ec18aac9ed393aeb7614aac

Maybe the fork arrive after, but it's just to give you some feedback.

I withdraw from cryptsy some HBN I bought at this date : 2014-03-18 06:21:38

Without any trouble

Maybe the fork happend after, but at this date, I was able to get my HBN from cryptsy to a 1.3 HBN version.

http://hbn.blockx.info/get/tx/28c11260e55af55a07cdfd141e5ef28001d368c49ec18aac9ed393aeb7614aac

Maybe the fork arrive after, but it's just to give you some feedback.

Yes looks like it just happened about 12-24 hours ago. So they were in sync up to that point.

I deposited yesterday into cryptsy. Still no sign of it going through. I will contact support.

I tested out a withdrawal on Atomic-Trade and it went through right away, so they appear to be on the correct daemon. Traders should head to Atomic.

I have my doubts about possibility of selling/buying anything there. The number of trades is so ridiculously low that the price can be manipulated very easily. I advise caution.

Yep, i got it  :)

BTW, how they manage the trades&ballances that were on wrong chain ? 

I got mine too, and I was also wondering the same thing.

Also new deposits are showing as pending within 10 minutes of sending it, which is a huge improvement over what it has historically been on Cryptsy.  

Trades would handled by a separate engine from the wallet. Most likely coins are stored in an offline wallet and tracked via some type of SQL database. When you deposit you are broadcasting to the network, and it gets stored in a block. When they come back to the right chain, those coins would now exist in their wallet. For withdraws I am sure they would have to rebroadcast some of them, I am sure every wallet address private/public keys are kept in other places besides just the wallet.dat. At least I would hope so. So if they had to they can rebuild a wallet very quickly.

Hmm it looks like now coinex returned with old wallet...Missing a withdrawal from them

According to the blocks found on the site it appears to be ok. Might be something else. But not sure if the mining wallet and sending wallet are the same. Worth contacting them.  Let us know.