flark

One would assume that overtime a PoS coin such as hobonickels would grow in value. Why does HBN continue to decline in value? I'm very curious as to this.

ElTomeko27

One would assume that overtime a PoS coin such as hobonickels would grow in value. Why does HBN continue to decline in value? I'm very curious as to this.

It is bad time for Many altcoins right now. Not only HBN is loosing...Worldcoin , Digitalcoin and many others also...Why?? Dont know:P But maybe its too many shitty coins in circulation;/

lightsplasher

It is bad time for Many altcoins right now. Not only HBN is loosing...Worldcoin , Digitalcoin and many others also...Why?? Dont know:P But maybe its too many shitty coins in circulation;/

New coins are popping up everywhere and confusing the investors. Exchanges close, funds disappear, wallets and security are confusing to the average person. Computers are filled with trojans, keystroke loggers, dangerous email spam, and bot farms (with Windows XP along with thousands of dollars of my software turning into a sponge for all of it). Miners cash out and take profit to purchase new hardware, beer, etc. The Fed keeps beating on the war drums with senators threatening to shut the whole thing down. Considering the situation I would expect the market to behave more like a crazy witch than it has.  :)

On the plus side it is easier to mine now that the difficulty has dropped a bit, and more people are likely to invest in it at a lower price. I think that all of these things can straighten out with a little luck. Hobonickels remains one of the better values in my opinion with the energy saving benefit of PoS mining. I think groups like Greenpeace would encourage it because it could potentially help the environment in many ways.

ElTomeko27

On the plus side it is easier to mine now that the difficulty has dropped a bit, and more people are likely to invest in it at a lower price. I think that all of these things can straighten out with a little luck. Hobonickels remains one of the better values in my opinion with the energy saving benefit of PoS mining. I think groups like Greenpeace would encourage it because it could potentially help the environment in many ways.

Interesting point of view:)

Tranz

I agree with most of what lightsplasher has said. Also we need to look at the bigger picture. Not more then 4 months ago (Nov '13) HBN was trading sub penny. So looking at that, it is quick a nice profit from that even to now. Especially if you staked during that entire time.

Sure looking at it going from a quarter back to 5 cents is not fun. But this is a healthy market. nothing can go parabolic forever! ;)

ElTomeko27

I agree with most of what lightsplasher has said. Also we need to look at the bigger picture. Not more then 4 months ago (Nov '13) HBN was trading sub penny. So looking at that, it is quick a nice profit from that even to now. Especially if you staked during that entire time.

Sure looking at it going from a quarter back to 5 cents is not fun. But this is a healthy market. nothing can go parabolic forever! ;)

Yeah, HBN already bogunce a little bit;)

CryptoTrain.net
Hello Cryptominers!

We at CryptoTrain have constructed various coin pools which have received enormous amounts of feedback from our clients. It is consistently maintained and is running smooth and sound. The pool is hosted under the CryptoTrain suite of pools.

We have just released a Hobonickel pool!

CryptoTrain's goal is to host an established client friendly environment with a swift technical team at our disposal to help our clients with any troubles they may run into.

Our pool details include absolutely zero transaction fees, 0.5% pool fee, variable difficulties, multiple stratum servers, PROP payout system, manual and auto payouts and a custom layout web interface.

Our servers are robust and are maintained to the highest standard. Our Stratum Servers are located in USA, Australia and Europe. They all have gigabit internet connections, are all DDOS protected, are apart of a redundant VPS network (HA) and are hosted on Linux for optimum performance.

If you have any questions, concerns or feedback on how to improve, please do not hesitate to contact us as we take our business very seriously and hold CryptoTrain in high regard.

Kind Regards,

CryptoTrain.Net

OP Can you please add our pool to the pool list. Thank you! 

Tranz

Thanks. We will get your pool listed to our sites soon.

presstab

OP Can you please add our pool to the pool list. Thank you! 

Added to hobonickels.info/pools.php

cryptofunds

HBN market is open http://cryptofunds.pw

got some problems syncing - messaged Tranz. soon should be working

flark

all working good - enjoy HBN trade at http://cryptofunds.pw

Thanks for the update. I'm all over this one! :D

presstab

HBN market is open http://cryptofunds.pw

got some problems syncing - messaged Tranz. soon should be working

Awesome, I will give this site a go hopefully tomorrow.

Tranz

all working good - enjoy HBN trade at http://cryptofunds.pw

Good that HBN is on LTC side as well, This is nice to have a 2nd market. Good luck on the site!

cryptofunds

Thanx - letss see some trades going. HBN/LTC is surely something new