presstab

irc.rizon.net has now banned 'bitcoin' clients.  I will be removing the irc code in version 1.4. It will be replaced by seed nodes.

In the mean time you can stop using irc by starting with switch -irc=0. If you need a node to connect to please PM or ask.

If you have the know how and desire to run a seed node, please let me know. I will pay a nice bounty for it, but you have to get it up.

Thanks!

Anyone that needs help with nodes, please visit our wiki page on nodes http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Node

Also seed.hobonickels.info can now be input into your client as a seed node.

ElTomeko27

Greetings from POLAND!!! You are doing great job. Keep it up!

• Like 1

Tranz

Cześć! Welcome.

• Like 1

Alrizz

Looking to test a HOBO p2pool anyone know where to obtain the network.py settings 

Tranz

I maybe to help. But I have not done any pool running at all especially not p2p. I know a few have tried, but the blocks kept getting rejected. Not sure why.

What are the settings you need?

presstab

On days like today when the explorer is down, which RPC command can I use to check the balance of wallets not held by me. For instance I have tried "getbalance <hbn address here>" and also "getaccount <hbn address here>".  Both don't return the balance or details of the wallet. Is there a command that will do that?

---

Edit - the more I think about this, the more I am guessing that this probably isn't possible with the basic HBN daemon.  The reason being that the daemon simply indexes the addresses that you hold rather than indexing the whole block chain.  So maybe that is the big difference between the standard daemon and a block explorer? One indexes a set of wallets, the other indexes everything.

Tranz

gettransaction can give you information about other transaction, not just yours. I'll look into this a bit.

Tranz

Cool charts! I have used them for a few days. I like the auto updates. Wouldn't mind seeing a quarterly or yearly view.

Post an address... :lol:

CryptoTroll

CryptoTroll.com added Hobonickels:

•    http://hbn.cryptotroll.com
  •    No Fees of any kind.  0 Mining Fees, 0 Auto Payout fees, 0 Manual Payout fees
  •    Any block fees received from the network are paid out to miners.
  •    PPLNS payout, Stratum
  •    Once we get enough users we will be adding backup stratum servers.
  •    First 50 users will get flagged for no fees for life.
  •    As with our other pools we are planning fun competitions and rewards for early adopters of our pool.

CryptoTroll