9 posts in this topic

No I haven't tried it yet, Tranz. I had some BitcoinDark that I swapped for Komodocoin. Komodo/Supernet is doing some cool stuff including BarterDex. Their Agama wallet, which handles a number of different coins, will eventually have BarterDex built in and a holder will be able to freely exchange one coin for another via the p2p exchange. The idea i had was to incorporate barterdex into the Hobonickels wallet. If you haven't checked out Komodo and Supernet, I urge you to have a look.

That exchange must be brand new.  I've never even hear of it.

Kinda weird that they decided to put it on a sub-domain.  You'd think they'd want to put that on its own domain.

Cryptocurrencytalk.com

Discussing the world of cryptocoins and cryptocurrencies.

On 8/26/2017 at 5:42 PM, Snowbear said:

No I haven't tried it yet, Tranz. I had some BitcoinDark that I swapped for Komodocoin. Komodo/Supernet is doing some cool stuff including BarterDex. Their Agama wallet, which handles a number of different coins, will eventually have BarterDex built in and a holder will be able to freely exchange one coin for another via the p2p exchange. The idea i had was to incorporate barterdex into the Hobonickels wallet. If you haven't checked out Komodo and Supernet, I urge you to have a look.

Sure I will have a look.

I assume  I will have to make changes to the wallet and they will also have to make changes to allow HBN. 

Wonder do they have a quick faq and what changes are necessary. Not sure how much time I can devote digging though pull request after pull request to figure out what is needed to make it compatible.

Maybe its not feasible or worthwhile, but thanks for looking. I wish i knew enough about wallet programming so i could help.

I sent them an email to inquire what I would need to do. I'll let you know if I hear anything back.