ZenMercenary

WHITELIST POLL: Should Leiden Classical be removed from Whitelist? (Does not accept new registrations)

ZenMercenary

WHITELIST POLL: Should Leiden Classical be removed from Whitelist? (Does not accept new registrations)

https://www.gridcoinstats.eu/poll/whitelist_poll:_leiden_classical

Everyone, I have started a whitelist poll asking whether we should remove Leiden Classical from the whitelist. Reason: they no longer accept new registrations. On 22nd of May 2017, they posted a bulletin stating: 

"22 may 2017 
Due to spammers automatically creating accounts, account creation can and will be disabled at our discretion. Furthermore, this project is reaching its ending phase probably somewere in 2018. This means as long as the software runs and the OS receives updates (EOL 2020), the project will be maintained, but automatic work creation will stop for sure."

In order to vote, please open your Wallet, click "Advanced" and then click "Voting." 

Once you see the poll titled "Whitelist Poll: Leiden Classical," right click the poll and cast your vote. I have set this vote to take into account your MAGNITUDE only, as this issue should only be relevant for miners. 

Edited by ZenMercenary (see edit history)

ZenMercenary
41 minutes ago, erkan said:

Please re-vote in the Leiden whitelist poll!

A new poll has been created with criteria: magnitude AND balance

https://steemit.com/gridcoin/@erkan/gridcoin-whitelist-poll-remove-leiden-classical-no-new-registrations-allowed-vote-until-july-19

Erkan, this creates unnecessary confusion. Please delete your poll if possible. I could find no firm rule anywhere that stated a Whitelist poll can't be based on magnitude. 

If after the first poll has completed we choose not to accept the results, we can launch a new poll at that time.