Spidersbox

[ANN] BitCoinFast BCF - revival

25 posts in this topic

[ANN] BitCoinFast BCF - revival

BitcoinFast.png

BitCoinFast - Genesis date: Dec, 2 2014

BitCoinFast is a Decentralized CryptoCurrency that will be used by those that use BitCoin but prefer a faster version. It can take up to an hour sometimes just to complete a BitCoin transaction. BitCoinFast with its 60 second block times can complete a transaction in a blink of the eye. Nobody wants to leave any substantial amount of BitCoin on any given exchange as we have all seen both the biggest and smallest exchanges fold up and everyone loses. Yet there are times when opportunities arise and you need to get a certain amount of BitCoin onto an exchange in order to not miss out on a great price or arbitrage, however after an hour waiting for your BitCoin deposit to confirm those good deals are long gone in most cases. The answer to a situation like that is BitCoinFast. Through widespread adoption and eventually multiple exchanges that will host BitCoinFast that problem will be eliminated. Help us make BitCoinFast the coin with a purpose. We welcome the growing BitCoinFast Community and look forward to mass adoption. BitCoinFast is a Scrypt Hybrid POW/POS with 33 Million POW Coins and a 25% Annual Stake.

SPECIFICATIONS
Algorithm: Scrypt [POW/POS]
Total initial supply: 2.5 Billion
POS=25% Annually
Block time: 60 seconds
10 Coins per block | **(100 Coins per Block for first 24 HRS for early adopter)**
Block Maturity: 60 blocks
Pre-mine= 1 Million with 300k going to Cryptex Exchange for having it listed same day its launched.

POS INFORMATION
Network-Stake- 25% year
Min Coin Age: 1 day (24h)

cryptopia.png

Explorer http://bcf.Altcoinwarz.com

BitcoinTalk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1982137

Source  Github
Windows-QT  Goolge Drive

Sample
BitcoinFast.conf

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
gen=0
server=1
addnode= 192.64.116.155
addnode=bcf.Altcoinwarz.com
rpcport=25672
port=25671
date of rebirth 06/22/2017
Jimmy likes this

Just now, Jimmy said:

Got your titles changed.

Other thread locked.

nice. I'll add more crypto's later - no doubt  :)

Jimmy likes this

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Nice dual layout in the OP.  Haven't really played around with formatting yet.  Looks good.

Dude, cut and past of the temp web site - all I had to do was resize the logo

Jimmy likes this

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Nice.  Worked out well.

What's nice is you can click on an image to resize.

Thank you. Yes - the Ctrl right click to resize and add links is nice.

Jimmy likes this

I will be on vacation Aug 20th to Aug 27th
Don't break anything 😉

Jimmy likes this

wallet update
version 2.0.2.1

github is updated
windows-qt wallet ready for download

links can be found in opening message of this thread, or on the web site at http://bitcoinfast.co under the status tab.
-------------

Updates include:
fixed unlock wallet for staking - you were still able to transfer coins without entering a password. now you have to enter your password.
added checkwallet
added repairwallet
added zapwallettxes

Jimmy likes this

I'm not sure if this is the right place to do this but here goes. I like the idea of this coin and would like to mine it. I am noticing a problem that a lot of coins might also have.

I made the mistake of solo mining with 2.5 Gh/s. I believe this caused a large jump in difficulty. After I stopped mining No blocks were found for at least 8 hours until I started mining again.

I wanted to stake some coins and noticed that the transaction never moved from unconfirmed to available. Also blocks I have mined are not reaching maturity. The specs say one block

per 60 seconds therefore should be 60 per hour therefore 50 confirmations should take about an hour. I have blocks mined that are immature for more than 12 hours.

I think the switching of a large amount of hashing power from one coin to another by multipools is really screwing up the difficulty of a lot of coins. Any thoughts?