acsdog

Unable to delete beacon - CPID address not listed in inputs tree

22 posts in this topic

rememeber once u delete ur beacon and u get the successful deletion tx. then readvertise ur beacon snd when it says successful shutdown and restart ur wallet. (currently a bug exists that in memory keys are not updated however restartijg corrects thst issue. a fix will be in next version)

Ok, just received the +.00022 deletion tx. Is there anything I have to do before re-advertising my beacon?

u should follow the instructions fully so if  it says wait so long before re advertiseing then do so. should take 15 before u readvertising. You should no longer see ur beacon in the beacon beaconstatus as existing  nor in beaconreport. when its gone from there is when u advertise

ok thats good and u restarted after u got ur new keypair? u shud also make a backup now of ur config file to be extra safe that u have an extra copy :) the next release of gridcoin wallet will automatically do that backup after new keypairs :)but for now make a extra copy

Yes, I backed it up immediately. Thanks for the help. What's your GRC address? I wan't to compensate you for your time.

Also, do you think a balance of 811 GRC is enough to solo-crunch? My magnitude fluctuates between 0 and 2, not sure if I will ever stake a block at that rate. Although the value of GRC has almost tripled in the last week, so maybe it is enough?

yes if u have a decent magnitude u should stake once in awhile. maybe every month or 2. u will still get what ur owed. u have 182 days to get it. i did pool till i had 2000GRC. then i bought some and went solo.

--- i have a tip address on my profile. click thy name. all tips go to help new peoples