olivia.nelson

What are the prospects for growth of bitcoin?

27 posts in this topic

What are the prospects for growth of bitcoin?

Bitcoin and blockchain technology can effectively be used to provide solutions to some of the biggest issues faced by people who live in today’s world. A research team from MIT has already conducted a research to get more information about it. As a result, they have come up with a way to prevent identity theft and encryption attacks.

So what are you thinking about future bitcoin ?

bobbyYeah likes this

I see Bitcoin as a money that can be used for a intenet use, same way most of the people use PayPal to transfer money and pay for goods and services online. It will be hard for it to really mix within fiat because most governments won't simply allow that. Plus paper money is paper money, you don't need to pay fees to anyone nor you need to wait for confirmations when you buy in grocery store. So from my point of view Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general will co-exist with fiat.

But yes, it is interesting to see that more projects are being built on and used for blockchain technology, not simply for money. It is a great concept for some kind of decentralized database and people are starting to notice that. It will be really interesting to see what will be build on top  of it. We have seen decentralized storage like storj and siacoin, there is also ujomusic that tend to make it easier for artist to distribute their songs, ETH  & WAVES  with smart contracts , there are some other examples which are just incredible.

Exchange between cryptocurrency and e-wallets

Changer     |      LocalBitcoins     |    

Bitcoin have safe option. t’s fair to say that of all the protocols for virtual currency transactions, Bitcoin has been the most successful in standing out and establishing its name in popular economic jargon. Since its early days, this system has demonstrated advantages in terms of security, as well as weaknesses that have been subject to heated debate after various attacks on Bitcoin

Posted (edited)

It is still in early days theres no a cryptocurrency that is perfect.

Edited by bobbyYeah
reformed sentance.

Bitcoin will be growng!  On the busiest days, the number of BTC transactions each day averages around 350,000. It's really popular crypto money!

I think the technology of the blockchain will develop faster than any other. blockchain makes it possible to store any data. Over time, the blockchain will replace much in our lives: for example, real estate transactions or access to the patient's medical records. For the average person, coins are of interest, and for corporations the main thing is technology. The blockchain has a great future. And this means that the crypto-currency will also have success and growth.

I think that in the coming year we will see more big companies on Wall Street and beyond that use this platform for transactions and financial transactions.

it will increse its power on the market 

however there are many competitors nowadays 

Here everything is not very unambiguous, but still there is a good prospect

On my mind Bitcoin  is just one part of a larger cryptocurrency movement that has the potential to change the financial industry:12_slight_smile:
The bitcoin has, at times, been viewed as an anti-establishment currency that operates both by the people and for the people. Given the challenges that bitcoin has faced, reputable institutions may be needed to lend credibility in the global market.
So, what about prospects? Only time will tell. Personally, I see increased demand given a limited supply and geopolitical events pushing up the price, but how high I cannot guess.

Cryptocurrency is a good example: a small engineering invention, over time, strategically alters both everyday life and the global economy!

Bitcoin needs a different type of analysis than traditional asset classes.

Bitcoin's fundamentals look great, with growing acceptance as a form of money.

The price of bitcoin could go as high as $2,000 in 2017.

9 minutes ago, denny.pac said:

Bitcoin needs a different type of analysis than traditional asset classes.

Bitcoin's fundamentals look great, with growing acceptance as a form of money.

The price of bitcoin could go as high as $2,000 in 2017.

Current price of bitcoin is around 2700-2760$ so I am pretty sure that it went above 2k$ this year (2017).