NEWS
  • WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
  • We've upgraded the website with a lot of new features!
  • 3 NEW THEMES! Click on the + Themes button above!
  • Notice about SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
  • New video section, add your videos: VIDEO SECTION
  • Advertising will be available shortly, hold tight.
  • If you have any issues with the new site, please submit a support ticket: SUPPORT
bitdeal.co

[ANN][ICO] BitdealCoin - A coin for Sharing Economy and Shopping Deals

On 16.07.2017 at 4:37 PM, bitdeal.co said:

Sorry for my late reply, I will inspect the problems and answer as so as possible.

You think that we are idiots there is nothing to inspect you hold our coins it takes 1 min to send us coins.You an scammer and manipulate the whole market with your 216 mil premine https://explorer.bitdeal.co.in/block/6b18b2be11f5e8890cfd2f503d2acb36cf37e6b43d4250654d50491cc9e383e7  

14 hours ago, Predator10 said:

You think that we are idiots there is nothing to inspect you hold our coins it takes 1 min to send us coins.You an scammer and manipulate the whole market with your 216 mil premine https://explorer.bitdeal.co.in/block/6b18b2be11f5e8890cfd2f503d2acb36cf37e6b43d4250654d50491cc9e383e7  

We public this premine at novaexchange.com, this premine is for our ICO project. If you don't happy with it, please choose another coin to mine :)

5 hours ago, bitdeal.co said:

We public this premine at novaexchange.com, this premine is for our ICO project. If you don't happy with it, please choose another coin to mine :)

I don't care about your ico ,after you stole our coins from your pool i don't mine your shit coin.Give us our coins back 168 blocks you stole from us scammer !

Edited by Predator10

14 hours ago, Predator10 said:

I don't care about your ico ,after you stole uor coins from your pool i don't mine your shit coin.Give us our coins back 168 blocks you stole from us scammer !

I promise send back your miner coin.

On 19.07.2017 г. at 5:19 AM, bitdeal.co said:

Could you who mined my pool please inbox me I'ill send you coins. Hope you all join my pool again. Thanks a lot!

4 hours mining and 0 transactions. I dont know if the pool is keeping my coins or what happend, but I will not mine this NEVER again! And I advice other people to not waste theyr time and mining power for this. 1 person is reciving all of the block coints and the others get nothing, and this guy is not even in any of the pools???.

Edited by Anonymous95

18 hours ago, Anonymous95 said:

4 hours mining and 0 transactions. I dont know if the pool is keeping my coins or what happend, but I will not mine this NEVER again! And I advice other people to not waste theyr time and mining power for this. 1 person is reciving all of the block coints and the others get nothing, and this guy is not even in any of the pools???.

Because the difficulty is high (2814), so I think your hashrate is not enough :)

My pool has some errors, so I lost all payment, but I noted all addresses that has high hashrate, I use the pool coins to send them coin back by inbox to me.

Believe that or not. It's up to you.

If you can't mine at my pool, you can visit findblocks.com, his pool is stable.

9 minutes ago, bitdeal.co said:

Because the difficulty is high (2814), so I think your hashrate is not enough :)

My pool has some errors, so I lost all payment, but I noted all addresses that has high hashrate, I use the pool coins to send them coin back by inbox to me.

So then i will get my coins back?

8 hours ago, bitdeal.co said:

My hashrate is 1ghs.

On 19/07/2017 at 5:19 AM, bitdeal.co said:

Could you who mined my pool please inbox me I'ill send you coins. Hope you all join my pool again. Thanks a lot!

Thank you for sending some BDL my way from the mining pool bug, I have received it.