thecoinguy

SLASHGEAR / Ford Mustang sets sail as pony goes international

thecoinguy

IMG_0819-ford-2015-ford-mustang-600x381.Ford's Mustang may be the quintessential American muscle car for many, but the pony car has ambitions further afield in its sixth generation. The first exports of the 2015 Mustang to international buyers has begun this week, Ford confirmed today, with plans to make both right- and left-hand drive versions available in more than 100 different markets. Unfortunately, just because … Continue reading

View the full article

soap94

I know, quite old thread, but there is also 1 good announcement. Ford Bronco will come back after a long break in 2020. I am so exited to see a new version of this legendary car. Here is a brief info about this new release 

The Legend's Back. What’s new in Ford Bronco 2020? Can one single Bronco fight the gigantic Renegade and Wrangler? See photos, ratings, features, configurations.