thecoinguy

SLASHGEAR / Four things to know about the Gogoro electric scooter

thecoinguy

PC111388-Gogoro1-820x420-2-600x307.jpgGogoro made an impact at CES this year, with their electric scooter concept taking shape. But what is Gogoro? Is it a simple plug-in scooter you’ll be able to slip around the neighborhood in, or is it more? Attempting to set a precedent for what’s next for scooters, Gogoro follows the lad of auto manufacturers like Tesla, who are aiming … Continue reading

View the full article

JeffreyHollister

Thanks for sharing this post. Best Razor Scooter Battery Steel-string acoustic guitars were developed in America by the influential makers; Gibson and Martin. Today, they have replaced the classical guitar in many genres of music.

gwendolynwisozk

Just came across this strain today in the form of a concentrate. Might be one of my new favorite sativas. Almost immediately I felt an uplifting effect and almost directly after came the focus. Had some reading to do for school and before I knew it I had already read two chapters best cannabis seed bank.