Gamergirl

Which Game Would You Choose?

Gamergirl

If all the games in the world were to disappear leaving you the option to choose only one, which game would you choose? What is your all time favorite game that you played over and over? Mine is Dishonored.

NeT

Good question. I would have to think about that. But probably a sim or tycoon game of sorts. Hmm

Gamergirl

Yes, it will indeed be hard to choose for me too. But based on how many times I have played Dishonored, I think that would be my chosen game :)

jkist

Some from my favorite MMO title like EVE Online, ESO, ArcheAge or Blade and Soul. Why I love them? Lets take a look on market and prices. If you want to buy bns gold https://www.sellersandfriends.com/blade-and-soul/na/gold you can do it easy and price is very stable. 

Because of these I can invest my money, play a lot and when I get bored switch to the another game. I am sure that gaming is whole my life. I am addicted to. I dream about making my own MMORPG but now I need to develop myself because my skills are not enough to do it now.

Edited by jkist (see edit history)

Areding

This is a rather difficult question, but I will answer: I would leave the League of legends. As for me, it is a good strategy and a worthy analog of Dota2, even surpasses it in some ways.

Getcoinsite

I will certainly choose RAN ONLINE because this is the game i am playing for more than 12 years now,and if given a chance to choose another one?then that would be SKYBLADE 😂 

kallykall78

I prefer online games on my smartphone. Last time I was playing Killer Elite and Pes Soccer as well. I just download them from https://captain-droid.com/en/ and play when I have free time.

loginer22

GAMERGIRL, the greatest games are MMO, and there are a lot of reasons of that. PvP, a lot of areas, upgrading your character etc. But it depends on the server and the developers. If they do hear their users and customers - they will take a lot and users will take fun out of the game. For example, when our clan asked developers of our local server to implement some good stuff from real-life, like splitting axes and mauls ( https://cozyhousetoday.com/best-splitting-maul-reviews ) ... they did it. Of course it costs a lot of time to them. But afterwards - they take the profit back from people, who will donate to the game.