NeT

World of Warcraft Guides - Getting back into it :)

NeT

So I just started getting back into World of Warcraft as I never really gave it a full effort before and this time I decided I was going to play it full steam ahead. I needed guides to get this done as I feel totally new to it now since its been so long. I found a good site that has some guides for world of warcraft, as well as world of warcraft guide reviews. I figured I should share that site with everyone.

The guide that helped me out the most was the Booster Leveling Guide for World of Warcraft. Informative, straight to the point, and that's what I like. Although World of Warcraft seems a bit old and dated, if you have the knowledge it can still be a fun game and kill a lot of time. That is why I choose to use wow guides and strategy guides so I am not just some scrub starting out. Before you get into looking for guides a helpful tip would be to checkout http://www.wow-strategy.com/ it has a good collection of reviews on certain guides, and addons for world of warcraft.

Gamergirl

This is a game that I have been avoiding for a long time to be honest :D My friends who have been playing it love it but also keep saying that it's so addictive so I kept staying away. I think I will give in to the temptation and start as well.

Utkinman

Seen the world of warcraft classic???Nostalgia)