Geoff

Weightless Cats

starprobe

North Korea says it is unable to pay $183,000 U.N. dues, blames crack pipes.

innate

hm, it's nice. thank you for it

Cryptosky

Wow it is really a treat to watch this video although the quality of the video is not superb. But this video makes us realize the importance of the gravity for the human beings and for the whole universe. Can you imagine the world without gravity?

Cryptosky

Wow. You are a very lucky man. Winning some Bitcoin is like winning the Lottery. You should not sell your Bitcoin to an individual rather to a cryptocurrency exchange. There are so many in the market. There is Coinbase, Coinmama, Bitpanda, Bittrex, etc.

Cryptosky

This is an exellent video which shows the importance of Gravity for our survival. Please upload better quality videos next time. I have always wondered how cats always land on their feet. Maybe you can share your explanation.

Granat

The man stood on the moon where zero gravity is present. How is it possible? Scientists are trying to find an answer in this regard as the theory proposed by the ancient scientists is getting weaker and weaker with the advancement in study. Am I right?

SatoshiNakamotorz

I don't like to admit it, but this is hilarious...

torkinakiza

☺️ Hahahaha, well I'll try to make my cat eat less lasagna and also more exercise to see if he can fulfill his dream of being an astronaut