Geoff

Supernatural Season 8

Geoff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff7CNTlmF8U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIaEqb8SueQ

Spoilers below on the show.

Now, I'm a massive fan of Supernatural. I own every season, watched them all probably 5+ times each. Honestly, they are slowly killing it. When I heard they renewed for a sixth season, I was thinking "What the fuck could it be about?". Now, granted, they surprised me. The Alphas of all supernatural creatures? And then boom, we get the Mother of those Alphas. Kinda cool. Sadly, she was killed off within seconds. All of season 6 was truly just about Purgatory and Souls.

That brings us to Season 7. Leviathans. Pretty damn awesome to be honest. On the whole, every season has its up and downs but it went pretty well. But season 8? Sorry, this feels like overkill. Going from the promo, we have a new God rock that has the possible "instructions" on how to close all gates to Hell, possibly keeping demons from ever showing up again. But an entire season on that? No thanks. Unless they want to finally have God show up (he was suppose to seasons ago), this season feels like it is going to suck.

I know, this post in general is overkill as well. I'm just venting a bit. I'm still going to watch it and see how it goes. Season starts next damn week actually, I'm kind of excited.

Andrey_Lucky

1 лучше

Mink1993

I still remember during my student's day which i got a lot of time to watch Tv series, i only watched the season 1, then I graduated, falling into loop of working lifestyle............. and............ suddenly time is running so fast. Now it is season 8.. opss sorry.. old thread.. it is season 11 already

innate

I was looking for this too. Thanks for the link.

Gontos

Super Natural is no doubt an amazing series to watch on the television. I always wait for the next episode as there is always a suspense on the end of each episode. Every season is amazing and the producers deserve a lot of appreciation in this regard. Best of luck for the next seasons!

Cryptosky

I was really a fan of Supernatural till the fifth season. The whole Lucifer story was great. They should have ended it there. I don't really like shows that out-stretch themselves. What do you guys think? Am i being too critical?

Granat

I watched the Supernatural season until the fifth season. Then, i stopped watching. They have prolonged the series too much and they should have stopped till the fifth season. I don't know what is happening now. Can someone fast track me on what is happening. I would be real thankful.

Sertew

You won't believe it but I've never watched this show. I remember when I studied at the university all the girls watched it, I was indifferent to the show And this year I finnaly joined and now watch all the seasons in a row..