SoL DarkLord

Funniest Skyrim Moments

5 posts in this topic

Alright so I want to hear everyone's funny Skyrim moments. I was recently talking with a few friends and one brought up my dragon glitched out thing.

Before you know it, we're sharing some funny stories, and this happened,

A dragon attacked Winterhold, no big deal I've done this before, First time facing a legendary dragon, I take a summon my bow and realize crap it's daylight(Vampire Lord at this time) then I realize the dragon isn't my only problem, those magical anomalies are also there as I'm at that point in the College story line... Well things just got worse. An NPC, got killed by the dragon, and a courier showed up to give me the inheritance... in the middle of the battle.... well courier died before we could talk. I laughed, and said "Damn bastard should have ran inside like he was supposed to."

2qKQy.png

SPOILERS

Stole everything out of everywhere all game.

Got to archmage's quarters, creamed myself from the huge amounts of sexy loot available, emptied out the whole goddamn room.

Then I became archmage and lol'd as I inherited an empty room

Today I was playing Skyrim being the asshole I happen to be(Killing guards everywhere I go pretty much) when I leave a cave in the Rift, well.... after I left the cave a Markarth Guard appeared.... Naturally I question, why the fuck is this guy here? of all places on the other side of Skyrim from his Post? He tried to arrest me of course... so I laugh, refuse and slaughter him.

2qKQy.png

IMG_55501.jpg

Friday I am trying to bitch slap a dragon...and this is all I see....I became Dragon Snack!!

She did this all afternoon -.-

carcajousig2.png

(╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻

Which is why I'd much rather put them all in a chest, place down the bookselves, and leave a note saying "I know not how you wanted these books so I put them in this chest." 

aliii