Sign in to follow this  
gjknutsen

Scroll of Resurrection

gjknutsen

So within the next few days if you're account was active at least 30 days prior to March 5th, but is shut down now, an active member can "revive" you. They send to your email a scroll that gives you 7 days free game time, a free bump of any character up to level 80 (as long as the account reviving you has a level 80). With that character, if it is on a server different than a character on the account reviving you, then you can move that character to that server and change factions if need be. The character is also given 250% flight speed training and green gear appropriate for that level.

The account that revives you also gets the Epic Spectral gryphon mount for one of their characters.

Sooo. Anyone want to revive me? You need to still be active and have a level 80-85 character. You can do this via the social pane in game (I think), or on your battle.net account page online.

I'd appreciate it so much. Might be some TF2 stuff in it for you, as well as the gryphon.

Csiko

Couple things, since I did this recently:

1.) You can't make a new 80 if you have any character below 80. For example, I had a 50something warrior and 30something shaman, it would not let me make a new class. I had to choose one of those classes to make my 80, not that it mattered.

2.) You do not get the gryphon unless the person actually buys a subscription. Buying game time for one month either online or with a game card does not give the sender a gryphon.

gjknutsen

Thanks for the info. I do intend to buy a month sub, so whoever rezzes my account will get the gryphon. :3

MAN HUGS

Hit me up on steam if you still haven't gotten the scroll.