Sign in to follow this  
Csiko

Mists of Pandaria - Black Market Auction House

Csiko

There were 3 waves of patches yesterday on the Mists of Pandaria Beta. Good ol' Mei Francis in Dalaran, who normally sells mounts, had turned into a different sort of Auctioneer.

From MMO-C:

bxMBQ.jpg

The Black Market Auction House is apparently going to be an auction for things that are not normally sold by NPCs, such as old mounts (that I have a hunch will no longer be obtainable through drops, but we'll see about that).

:duck:

Guest Anonymous

This is an interesting little addition. I'm sure this will also sell super rare Non-Combat pets that are no longer obtainable.

The economy on most WoW servers is pretty broken right now. Most people have way too much gold and inflation is ridiculous. This is actually a smart way to get some gold out of the economy and bring down prices.

Csiko
This is an interesting little addition. I'm sure this will also sell super rare Non-Combat pets that are no longer obtainable.

The economy on most WoW servers is pretty broken right now. Most people have way too much gold and inflation is ridiculous. This is actually a smart way to get some gold out of the economy and bring down prices.

Gold is just absurdly easy to get, it's actually very strange. The value of gold is just extremely low, though. Guildies used to sell me game time cards for 3k. Now they're up to 8k. For example. There just isn't enough for people to spend gold on. This should alleviate that, but a new expansion will take care of it on its own, too. This might have a larger impact over time as MoP ages.

Csiko

Update for hilarity:

2012-05-14-306.jpg

There is a lot of outrage over this right now but not a lot of information.