Guest Anonymous

Avengers Assemble New Trailer

Guest Anonymous

This is going to be either absolutely amazing or a total disgrace. There really is no middle ground on this one.

Geoff

What I find funny is at about 2 minutes in. Maybe it's just my hatred for the Captain, but he looks out of place. lol

Looks like a good movie. A great movie I'll say actually. I can't wait.

innate

I`m also fan of all Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies & Marvel`s The Avengers Movie is very excellent movie.

Cryptosky

I am a really big fan of Marvel and their movies. They are far superior than DC universe. Avengers I is a really great movie. Avengers III was released a few week ago. They outclass themself in every movie. I hope the movies never end.

Dasinnaf

Hi, my friends. Do you love to watch movies? Have you got a problem when you have to watch movies on one website and find the subtitles on the other websites? It is even difficult to synchronize the subtitle with the corresponding movies. Finally, https://novavpn.com/blog/yify/ provides you all the movies with subtitles so that you don't have to rely on third-party websites for the subtitle.

tutapan

Everything Marvel touches turns into Gold. I do not remember any one of their movies that was a flop. DC has some serious catching up to do. I am anxiously waiting for the next Avengers Movie. It will be the biggest of them all. Thanos has created destruction waves.