coby

New Cryptocurrencies Growing Fast

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Due to Bitcoin rise, the potential of cryptocurrencies taking over other areas of business was a simple matter of time.

Ethereum Proof-Of-Stake 'Smart contract' has offered possibilities for other cryptocurrencies to be born. In this regard, the launching of a new cryptocurrency for the online advertising will enable marketers, business owners and whoever has online presence to do business in a new reliable way.

With over 300K users embracing this new launch it will have the initial boost since cryptocurrency is all about 2 things - circulation + usage.

Find out more about projections and ROI

This will affect positively the market, providing many opportunities. I am looking forward to see how far this will change the way people do businesses. Also, it will create a precedent that can expand to other areas.

Learn more about being part of this launch or just know all the benefits right below.

100 Free coins given to every registered member.

Registration

Edited by coby

Just one day left for the official launch. Starting price at 2.5 cents. I easily see us hitting $2.5 usd in next 12 months on the bare minimum side and $25 on the higher side in next 12 months

See Life Cycle of AdsCash Blockchain 

Posted (edited)

Update

422k Reps in A Matter of 40 days and 19k alexa rankings.

4 global offices already operational and 2 more coming this week, with zonal managers coming in.

Because of the successful launch, price is about to increase per AdsCash token! It will have first price hike of 4 cents i.e new price of coins will be around 2.9 cents. And it's just been about 2 days since its launch. This is Amazing!

Edited by coby

Important Update

AdsCash price just increased from 2.5 cents to 2.9 cents. This is the right time to get as many coins as possible since the prices will increase gradually by 0.4 cents per token for every 1 % of available token supply sold i.e 0.4 cents price increase per 3 million coins sold.

Next increase can hit 3.3 cents or more.

Check out this page for more info and Adscash price update at real time: http://adscashcoin.cu.cc/

The AdsCash is getting momentum. It just positioned in the top 17,000 sites globally in a matter of 50 days since Prelaunch Started!

Popularity means the coin can hit a higher price faster than expected.

In case you have doubts about the potential earnings, feel free to check out the compensation plan on how to make money with AdsCash.

The first round of commissions have already been released. People got huge commissions, even those with only the 100 bonus got a piece of the pie.

You can take a look here and see for yourself how lucrative this cryptocurrency is. You'll be amazed!

What we must do now is keep on trusting in Adscash, get more coins just like people bought Bitcoins years ago for only cents. Also, let's continue building our team to gain full leverage.

AdsCash just hit 3.3 cents per coin. This will continue increasing, 4 cents per 3 millions of coins sold. Now's best time to buy more coins!!!

I was wondering how much would you think 1 coin of adcash would be worth by November?

Also how do you sell Ad Cash?

Is there a market place for it ?

I was wondering how much would you think 1 coin of adcash would be worth by November?

Here

Also how do you sell Ad Cash?

Is there a market place for it ?

As I stated, the price will depend on the quantity of coins that are sold. While the coin is in constant demand, the price will continue going up. Here's a road map of the price projection.

Soon, products and services will be available when adscash will be used.

In 2018, the coin will enter into the market exchanges. So people will sell their coins as they do with Bitcoin, Ethereum and so on.