948 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ok Im leaving VGC alone completley. Im creating "Las Vegas" (VGS) coin a competitor, and will even ask Nova to create a VGC/VGS trade in case people want one coin or the other.  Miners will mine VGC, and may want to sell to buyers looking for "Las Vegas coin" which will be much more expensive and POS only, and will buy VGC to buy VGS.  I want a create a win win. I can easily fix the 5000 coin limit on VGC, and unlock all stuck coins in VGC but the community has made it VERY clear "Leave VGC alone", and I will do just that.

Until then here is your proof that Las Vegas coin truly exists. The code is only 95% complete. Do NOT USE!!!

It has Masternodes, darksend, instant X, stealth addresses, POW and POS @ 25%, and a mere 240,000  *IF* everyone swaps their fly for "Las Vegas coin". 

https://github.com/CoinProjects/LasVegasCoin

Best wishes.

Vegas

Edited by vegasguy

Posted (edited)

That exit speech sounds oddly familiar for some reason. 

The message was not "Leave VGC alone." The message was you can't come in here talking to people the way you do and expect everybody to surrender everything to you. If you can't claim every chip in the pot then you don't want to be part of the community. Your way or no way. 

What kind of reaction were you expecting? Seriously!

Edited by VegasCoin.Vegas