948 posts in this topic

That was the whole idea of the coin, you could gamble without even being here yet! lol   Much much more to come, we have a strong angel investor backing, so we should do great!

eguhcoin likes this

And nearly there as well, please help with upvotes! 

https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

don worry bro i am voting your coin eachtime i visit cryptorush for trading, since the first day i mining vgc last saturday

small help from me, :P

hopefully vgc wil appears in rush tommorow, so i can buy more

dont know how but i trust this coin, and hoping will success in las vegas in real and  pass aurora coin in the cryptoworld. 

He probably meant that after we hit cryptorush everybody are going to mine vegascoin, one pool is not gonna handle, the only good pool I have seen is  mine big but they charge 1% fee we need more pools that charge less than that, Just saying

Carmo, I agree! We have a pool at vgc.weminecoin.com but it was very very problematic (the stratum server frooze literally every 3-5 minutes) so we have let that for a while.. Do you have any good suggestion for a good pool software? We're contacting various pool websites out there asking if they want to carry vegascoin. Any pools you would like us to try and contact?

Ohhh man I have no idea,  Im a newbie, but I think once it hits

the cryptorush its gonna be much easier for you guys to find pools to carry vegascoin