cinnamon_carter

Holy Hashrate / Hobonickels network is absolutly on fire !!

cinnamon_carter

Ok we all know this is a great coin with Tranz doing excellent work on the development side but I did a double take when I decided to solo mine while I get dressed to go out !!

I may need to join a pool for future mining ! Huge spikes in exchange rate, network has rate & difficulty.

It's good to see an honest coin get some attention.

Cheers !!

• Like 1

presstab

Thanks for the shout out cinnamon. We all owe a lot of gratitude to Tranz's hard work that got us here.

Tranz

Thanks both. I am just glad those supported us early are getting some benefit now.

• Like 1

unick

Yup, keep up the good work and while I feel sad that it gets harder to mine (and buy) new coins.... I really like to see that it does get some nice attention :)

• Like 1

DigitalHobo

HBN has been looking great.  Any idea what story, news item or action might have set it off?

Keep up the great work!

Tranz

Everyone in this forum deserves as much credit. It does take a village. I have received more compliments about the website and icon. Between that and the pools, the seeds, and everyone else,  I am truly gratefull.

Now I will take a minute and flash the donate page, if anyone wants to help the website and community  continue to grow.

http://hobonickels.info/donate.html

• Like 3