dragonsound

Hobonickels on fire, it's taking off!

dragonsound

Last couple of days have been crazy, more than doubled! Hope it can keep this up, great to see the coin do so well. 

presstab

Glad to have you on board!

dragonsound

Thanks.   I'm really partial to PoS coins, and when I heard that HBN is one I jumped on board immediately.  And after that introduction, I am now really liking the wallet, I think it's great.  

unick

I think it's one of the most pionneering wallet of all. 

The work done by the dev is amazing and really isn't just a copy cat from other coins.

I find coin control feature from last release to be just mind blowing.  The only PoS wallet to be using this feature that I know of. While non PoS coins can do without this amazing feature, I think all PoS coins should implement it!

dragonsound

A big 'ditto' here. 

If there's a better pos coin wallet out there I have not seen it yet. 

I have most of coins in Novacoin.  And it does make it WAY harder to manage your wallet with out the great HBN wallet features. 

• Like 1