Scrypt.io Hobonickels Pool 0.5%

Meska

Scrypt.io Hobonickels Pool.

URL: https://scrypt.io/hbn/

Fees: 0.5%

Transactions Fees : 0.1 HBN

Static difficulty : 64

Stratum only (we are in 2014).

Server located in France, Europe, on OVH.

I'll be using this topic for the support, or to take some suggestion for the pool.

You can find me here, on freenode (Meska), or on BTC.

Please note, I'm french, so sometimes, I do some typo/mistake with the language of Shakespeare, feel free to report any typo/language errors.

Known bugs:

• Orphans blocks are not always well reported.
  • There is sometimes double payout, I don't correct them, it's covered by the pool fees. (For now, it happened twice in ~1 month)

TODO:

• Allow users to stake directly from the pool. Still trying to play with the coin age in RPC.
  • Force user to withdraw more often (I don't want to be a bank)

Suggestions are more than welcome.

presstab

Working well for me Meska!

Meska

Working well for me Meska!

I saw this this morning (I have no idea why 10 persons arrive during the night), and nice hashrate and thanks ;)

presstab

Should have another 5mhs or so coming online in the next two weeks.  I would take a guess that people are switching from doge because the block reward for mining split in half last night. HBN is pretty high on coinwarz.com right now so I would guess that is the reason.

Meska

Troubles in the payout this night, processing right now...

Sorry for the delay, having fun with a sexy hungarian girl, just arrived home

unick

lol... 

It's odd.  

Time Since Last Block 1 hour 19 minutes 28 seconds

We haven't been lucky for the past 1 hour and 20 minutes :(

Witch is fascinating considering our hasing power ... the joys of cypto mining :)

presstab

Eh thats not good!  No blocks that are in the confirmation stages. Especially with all of the hashing power Unick just added to the pool.

Tranz

Could just be a reporting issue, like a cron job down. The pool and crawler are on the correct chain.  I just got 2 pretty quickly with 1 mh/s.

presstab

Sounds like it could be an internal accounting bug with scrypt.io then. My miners are still getting accepted shares, hopefully scrypt.io is still keeping track of them though.

unick

hum, defininetely something is off... it's been over 2 hour and 15 minutes since last found block... it can't be right! hope meska is not too far into his pretty hungarian :P and can take a look at this pretty soon !  No use in finding all those shares if we don't get credit for the blocks!

presstab

Lol yes Meska sounds occupied. Meska let me know when this is sorted out so that I can switch back to scrypt.io

ccallstar

I'm in the same boat as presstab. Lemme know when this is resolved and I'll switch back too! :P

Meska

Problem is "fixed". Still trying to fight with this kind of bug.

Sometimes a block is counted twice, so the "PHP Part of the pool" stop displaying the new block, waiting for me to fix it and check it. But the Stratum part still working, and the block are still found.

It's only a displaying problem.

I will do more check today, because the two bugs this last days may have result with 2 blocks unpaid (or not), I need to check this.

I will also check if there is or not better way for me to fix this bug. I will also ask a friend to go in the server if it's not working.

Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience, this pool was for friends at the begining and after I decided to open it to everyone, maybe I should have do more checks before.

unick

Problem is "fixed". Still trying to fight with this kind of bug.

Sometimes a block is counted twice, so the "PHP Part of the pool" stop displaying the new block, waiting for me to fix it and check it. But the Stratum part still working, and the block are still found.

It's only a displaying problem.

I will do more check today, because the two bugs this last days may have result with 2 blocks unpaid (or not), I need to check this.

I will also check if there is or not better way for me to fix this bug. I will also ask a friend to go in the server if it's not working.

Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience, this pool was for friends at the begining and after I decided to open it to everyone, maybe I should have do more checks before.

Excellent news.

Thanks for the update :)