startail

Gridcoinstats - More than just Another Blockexplorer

98 posts in this topic

Great work startail!! I like the addresses page where you can see balances of each addy. Will you be adding a page for foundation expenses as well?

NICE, well you asked about whether APIs would be necessary. I know some applications, for example statistics that we could show within PiGrid :)

CM: I'm just doing something that I want myself :) And it wouldn't be anything without this great community!

traderman: It's impossible to know how much the foundation wallet has since I can only track addresses. An address can be created whenever you recieve change for example. The functionality for address tracking is for example if you are waiting for an incomming transaction to a specific address, you can track that address. So even if you combine all addresses you have yourself, you would never fully know how much your wallet has in it. It's due to the way cryptocoins work.

Quez: Yes, that would be one place to use it offcourse. I will try to build an API with various things that can be queried. I will inform you when I have something started and we can work out something that fits the needs.

Vortac, C.M and --CaSSidY-- like this

Startail, congrats on the big build!

Traderman, I guess the foundation adresse is the one that is on top with the 34mill in it.

Can't imagine if someone else has so many coins.

Cheers guys !

Traderman, I guess the foundation adresse is the one that is on top with the 34mill in it.

Cheers guys !

Thanks --Cassidy-- :)

That address is quite possibly one of the many addresses owned by the foundation.

Edited by startail

Cheers guys !

Thanks --Cassidy-- :)

That address is quite possibly one of the many addresses owned by the foundation.

Likewise, several of the largest addresses could be owned by exchanges.

^ Smash that upvote button! ;D

Follow me on:

Github

Twitter

Steemit

SoundCloud (Hangouts)

Likewise, several of the largest addresses could be owned by exchanges.

That is also very true. You can't know, that's what cryptocurrency is all about :)

There are ways to guess, but that is not really trustworthy.

Edited by startail

@fooforever: I will absolutely look into having something like that to.

All the things are taking to long and to little time doing them ???? My plan is to have an updated version of the page this weekend and a small set of API calls that can be used. For the moment I've decided to have a public API without restrictions and we will see how it goes. The API will have all the functions that gridcoin.asia has and if anyone wishes a specific function, just tell me and I will look into it.

Edited by startail

For those that are interested in steemit I can also announce that I will in some way, that I still have to figure out and/or build myself, use steemit for news and updates that are posted on the page. It will make it an easy way to support the page.

Just wanted to make an update on the progress of the page.

My latest progress has been pushed out and are now live. The page now uses jQuery for dynamic loading and updates the block list without having to reload the page.

Block details with transaction information are live.

The API will take a little longer before it's live.

The page will be updated with more as soon as I can get the time to put it together.

traderman and C.M like this

Most of the functions for addresses and CPID indexes are at the moment complete. Including a function that will make you able to see the total sum in all addresses connected to any CPID. As a miner you will be able to see your wallets total holding.

I'm planning, if everything goes well, to go live with these update this or next weekend.

C.M and Gunde like this