FallingKnife

Sponsor a UNO Node and Add a Second Altcoin to Server for Free!

4 posts in this topic

The UNO network is strong, but if you would like to help make it stronger, consider sponsoring a node.

My actual cost of adding a UNO node through AWS is approximately us$60/year ($5/month). I have experience doing this, and now have an image that lets me stamp them out pretty fast.

Let me know if you would like to sponsor a UNO node, and I will add your node to the OP with a "Sponsored by <Your Name>".  Yes, I accept UNO.  I will set it up and manage everything on your behalf.  You can select the region (East US, West US, Europe, India, Australia, South America, Japan, Korea, Singapore, etc).  I will tie these node together to create a tight network

BONUS: These stable little Windows server virtual machines can support 2 different coins (as long as the blockchain is < 1GB and not too torrid. I couldn't operate a BTC node, for example).   So if you sponsor a UNO node, I can also add a second favorite altcoin in the same region for no additional cost (as long as it has a stable Windows wallet). 

This is a way to improve UNO's network and help other altcoins in the process. I make ZERO on this, and please don't be asking me to do updates every week.

Lets strengthen the network, provide a list of known and trusted UNO community sponsored nodes, and help some other altcoins in the process.

GOAL:

To add 20 new UNO nodes to the network, directly connected, in all regions of the world.

Unobtanium - the rare, fair cryptocurrency. Long term hodl. 250k Uno max. Low inflation. In it's 3rd year. This is a coin you want to hold. http://unobtanium.uno
Bitmessage me: BM-NBr8A6WCzJteqKvPH8VU1rc1dBUdmx5L

Reliable Altcoin Node Service offered at cost: Ask me about UNO;s Node Project and how your altcoin can benefit.

Thanks Bitcoin Charlie, for putting up a UNO node in Singapore, at 52.221.247.224.

FF5iZHQ.png

Thanks to sponsors, the UNO trusted node network includes:

52.63.134.105 Sydney 'D L EX.'

52.221.247.224 Singapore Bitcoin Charlie

52.211.157.41 Ireland Anonymous, with 2nd coin node support for CGB

52.57.77.14 Frankfurt FallingKnife

addnode=52.211.157.41

addnode=52.63.134.105

addnode=52.221.247.224

addnode=52.57.77.14

Hopefully we can find sponsors for more nodes in these regions:

N. California (West US)

Tokyo

Mumbai

N. Virginia (East US)

Seoul

Oregon (West US)

48 UNO for a year of managed node service on a dedicated AWS server.

Sao Paulo, Brazil is also available, but server costs at AWS are higher, at 90 UNO annually.

Add a UNO node, and get a node for an altcoin for no further cost.

This is a community project to expand the UNO network. There is no profit motive.

Payment required in UNO to uVZZ8kEBxPyoDgEdempjJbxg8fM8pFUVKM.

PM me if interested.

Unobtanium - the rare, fair cryptocurrency. Long term hodl. 250k Uno max. Low inflation. In it's 3rd year. This is a coin you want to hold. http://unobtanium.uno

Reliable Altcoin Node Service offered at cost: Ask me about UNO;s Node Project and how your altcoin can benefit.

Another guy that runs some nodes is Cryptapus. Please don't forget to thank him for all the great work he has done for Uno. Go out to Cryptap.us/uno/ and take advantage of all the cool stuff he has built for us, including a port of Electrum wallet for Uno, which I use every day.

qOWo4Dt.png

Tips for his projects can go to ucrYPTxQPKkb2WTU57PjurHbCHf3rACMJh

He also powers Uno dice games and 3 block explorers in addition to his Electrum servers.

A new UNO node has just come online in Northern California. Thanks DOGEbubble for sponsoring 54.67.86.126.  The full list of Uno community sponsored nodes is below.

Location     Sponsor Ireland addnode=52.19.39.5 Anonymous Sydney addnode=52.64.127.231 'D L EX.' Singapore addnode=52.221.247.224 Bitcoin Charlie Frankfurt addnode=52.57.77.14 Fallingknife N. Cali addnode=54.67.86.126 DOGEbubble