Spidersbox

[ANN] LitBar (LTB) - Reborn (sub- Bitbar has a little brother)

86 posts in this topic

Don't know, and I can't find any word/rules/plans.  Maybe if it trades well?

I would think since you've basically paid via DOTs, they'd list it in the BTC market and move it out of there if the volume was low.  Heck, there are a ton of coins which have zero to no trade volume in the BTC trading markets.  They just added Fuzzballs to the BTC market... smh.  

I realize you have no control over what they do.  

Still might want to get in contact with NovaExchange.  They're new but seem to be a decent exchange looking for active coins.

Cryptocurrencytalk.com

Discussing the world of cryptocoins and cryptocurrencies.

Sounds good.  He seems like a nice guy open to requests.  Hopefully he'll list it and you'll get into the BTC market on Cryptopia... where LTB belongs.   :)

Cryptocurrencytalk.com

LiteBar has it's own Base market - with only BTC in it?
I think they are still working on the exchange.

HOPE they are still working on the pool  :)

Jimmy likes this

I think something is up with the exchange - like you said, they are still working on it.  I highly doubt Fuzzballs is going to be its own base market.   :lol:

Cryptocurrencytalk.com

Litebar is now where it belongs - with the BTC pairs   ;D
The link for the pool will be functioning when they finish getting the pool up and running.

ltb.somecoins.xyz was down for a while due to a hardware failure at my hosting provider. We're back and payouts have resumed!

Jimmy likes this

Bitbar mandatory wallet update is out.

More info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=196125.900

Why don't you just post the information here instead of pointing people to another forum?  Is it really that hard to cut and past a paragraph?

Cryptocurrencytalk.com

I was looking

Bitbar mandatory wallet update is out.

More info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=196125.900

Why don't you just post the information here instead of pointing people to another forum?  Is it really that hard to cut and past a paragraph?

I was looking for the Bitbar [ANN] thread here at CCE - I've been trying to keep the two crypto's seperated due to community comments, but I can cut 'n paste as well as the next guy  :)

Here is the new windows-qt wallet bitbar-qt_v04_4_005.zip

This is a mandatory update:
Why ?
The checkpoint functions have been enabled, and we will have a checkpoint server up and running in a few days.
I've sent the private key to CCE so that our official node can also be the master node/checkpoint server.
Because lukemarshall paid for the CCE sponsorship - he has to give CCE permission for the changes, and it might take a few days for luke to get in touch.

Some of the other updates are:
Coin control - so you can join smaller blocks of bitbar's into larger blocks - like 20 BTB blocks for staking.
Staking icon - let's you know if your are staking, and gives a (very) rough guess as to how long your wait is before you stake - not when you get rewards, but when you can actually stake.
Zap wallet  -  This will remove all of the transactions out of your wallet, then re-scan through the entire chain for confirmed transactions. It WILL take a while, and your wallet will need to be restarted.

I added color to the wallet and added a link to the Bitbar logo so when you click on it, your web browser will open up to our Bitbar.co website.

I think that should do for a while, although I've been thinking about making the wallets skin-able, so you can choose different designs or colors..
Maybe adding a small chat window - opposite side from the logo ??

Thoughts?

Jimmy likes this

Thanks!  Yea, keeping the coin separate is probably necessary because they're totally different and created two totally different communities when they launched.

Cryptocurrencytalk.com