FallingKnife

UNO added to UberPay Multicoin wallet for Android

Android users can now find UNO in the UberPay wallet.

I opened Google Play Store and installed UberPay on my tablet, selected a few wallets and transferred 1 kg of Uno. Worked just fine!

It's a nice addition to UNO's wallet lineup, especially for Android users.

OPHklrf.png

Unobtanium - the rare, fair cryptocurrency. Long term hodl. 250k Uno max. Low inflation. In it's 3rd year. This is a coin you want to hold. http://unobtanium.uno
Bitmessage me: BM-NBr8A6WCzJteqKvPH8VU1rc1dBUdmx5L

Reliable Altcoin Node Service offered at cost: Ask me about UNO;s Node Project and how your altcoin can benefit.

It works good for Uno, but I'm finding it a little glitchy on further use. Took a few attempts to send some Doge.  Crashed when reading a QR code... They've got a good start, but still a way to go.

Unobtanium - the rare, fair cryptocurrency. Long term hodl. 250k Uno max. Low inflation. In it's 3rd year. This is a coin you want to hold. http://unobtanium.uno
Bitmessage me: BM-NBr8A6WCzJteqKvPH8VU1rc1dBUdmx5L

Reliable Altcoin Node Service offered at cost: Ask me about UNO;s Node Project and how your altcoin can benefit.

I would have to take a chance and say that the issues are on a Samsung tablet... if that is the case then

In the past issues have been reported on Samsung tablets, we have tested UberPay extensively on Samsung tabs and the java and QR in samsung does have an issue. Unfortunately Samsung will not release a fix for the OS issue anytime soon. We have one of 2 choices, first we operate in 7890 devices, we can leave it as is and the few samsung devices that has issues, we can accept it or secondly isolate the devices from the google play play store which mean that those folks will not have an opportunity to see UberPay installed in their flowed samsung's (again once Samsung decides t fix their OS all is back to been fine)

If you are not on a Samsung tab, then please provide the make and model of the tab so we can reproduce the issue!