347 posts in this topic

@startail Hello :-) If you are in Japan can I ask if most Japanese users of Pool mining and GRC would expect to see English language? Do you know if anyone is doing a Japanese and Mandarin version? Hope you don't mind me asking you!

Hello @all,

I´m active in the pool since Janurary, until 26th of March with one PC, until the second PC came to the account all works fine. But after the second PC came to my Pool account something gets wrong. So the internal Host CPID changed from the CPID of my wallet to another one, and this of the second PC is also another one, shouldn´t it be the self like before?

And a second bug is there, where is the money I should get? I only get a part of the 0,87540669740696% from 35047,738988256, I get two payments from your site on this day first around 10 gridcoins and second around 7,99 gridcoins, but shouldn´t it be around 306 gridcoins and only one payment (35047*0,87%)?

Dear pool members, please do not expect any help or support on pool.gridcoin.co anymore as the pool admin Katiee seems gone. In case you have doubts, please change to grcpool.com with lower fees, more support and the intent to open source the server code.

Thank you for correcting the payment.

Best Regards

Chw555

Dear Katiee,

If you are reading this, awesome! We'd love to talk to you about your APIs. Please see our last mail(s) or just write me one.

Quez

Sadly it looks like there are issues with this pool.

I received coins on a previous payment date as expected.

However I haven't received anything for the latest payment date, reported as 2017-04-07. I've got two pc's with mags of 30+ per the profile page.

I guess the distribution code isn't working?

Sorry Kaitee I'll be switching to the other pool with the hopes I'll get the reward for my crunching there.

Posted (edited)

@katiee Hi Katie, would your please consider a ramp-down to close? We should discuss an exit strategy. Its not fair on you to have this millstone around your neck. You can come back in then if you wish and enjoy it :). Generally folks, We should discuss a SPoC or single point of contact. There is too many little bits of Gridcoin data/media/copy that is out of date, irrelevant and is adding to the challenges we have at the moment.

Best regards

big_swifty

NB: who has admin access to...

http://www.gridcoin.co/ (

http://pool.gridcoin.co/ (sub domain)

twitter @Gridcoinnetwork

github https://github.com/Kati3e/autoit-gridcoin-profitwatcher

http://www.gridcoin.us/Guides/earn-grc.htm with link at bottom left to http://www.gridcoin.co/

This was also cc'd to 27520-katiee as a PM.

Edited by big_swifty

Can someone help me start out. I am trying to begin bionic and just realized i needed coins to start with. I want to stay away from using a pool honestly. my wallet is S5j1V5WP7tQc8UM2mVyVXBGxpME2918NXA

Posted (edited)

Can someone help me start out. I am trying to begin bionic and just realized i needed coins to start with. I want to stay away from using a pool honestly. my wallet is S5j1V5WP7tQc8UM2mVyVXBGxpME2918NXA

Please understand that, to stake in a feasible timeframe, you need at least(!) 10000 GRC.

And you should run the client 24/7 unlocked of course.

Edited by Quez

Can someone help me start out. I am trying to begin bionic and just realized i needed coins to start with. I want to stay away from using a pool honestly. my wallet is S5j1V5WP7tQc8UM2mVyVXBGxpME2918NXA

Please understand that, to stake in a feasible timeframe, you need at least(!) 10000 GRC.

And you should run the client 24/7 unlocked of course.

Man that kinda sucks. I didn't know. I'm also trying to just earn coin through bionic doing solo also. Any idea on how to get 1k GRC to begin staking? I have amazon but honestly just trying to help promote GRC. I had a few friends wanting to get into this also. I told them after I figure it out I will let them know. Thank you for the reply.

First, I am serious with 10k GRC as absolute minimum, not 1k. Speaking purely statistics, you will stake in a few weeks then.

You will have to register at an exchange that trades GRC. None of those is accepting amazon payments AFAIK, maybe one of the decentralised ones such as openledger maybe. Get your hands on about 0.05-0.1 BTC, exchange it to GRC on a GRC exchange and start solo.

I dont exactly like the following fact but network security is more important than the possibility for newcomers to start from scratch.

My advice would be to gather about 10k GRC via pooling and then start in solo mode, if you do not want to invest (I can understand if people do not want to invest about 100 USD in something they do not fully understand (yet), although I invested much more ;) ).

If you decide to join a pool, join grcpool.com which is the best choice for now with minimum fees and good support. Pool.gridcoin.co lacks development and support and has higher fees.

Quez

Dongleberry likes this

Hey, 

I just wanna know when and how often do we get paid - get some GRC in our wallets? 

best, 

antalpha