NEWS
  • WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
  • We've upgraded the website with a lot of new features!
  • 3 NEW THEMES! Click on the + Themes button above!
  • Notice about SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
  • New video section, add your videos: VIDEO SECTION
  • Advertising will be available shortly, hold tight.
  • If you have any issues with the new site, please submit a support ticket: SUPPORT
songsoflove

Songs of Love asks for donation of HoboNickels

Dear Hobonickels Team,

I am the founder of the Songs of Love Foundation. We are a national children's charity that became the first to accept cryptocurrency. We have been around for 
18 years and have reached out to over 24,000 sick children by giving them their very own personalized "songs of love". Each song is all about the child and all of 
their favorite people, pets and things. We have been featured in major media including 60 Minutes which can be seen at songsoflove.org/60minutes.We are asking 
if you can donate to our cause. $1,000 worth or more of Hobonickels to our charity.  Each $250 that is donated will help a child receive his or her very own "songs of love”. 
We would appreciate your support and we canput up a page on our web site when you donate just like songsoflove.org/bitcoins. As a thank you we will also add you to 
our Los Angeles event page at songsoflove.org/LA.  This will be the first ever charity fundraiser for a children’s charity that accepts bitcoin and other crypto currencies. 
We have Amandla Stenberg from the Hunger games and Grammy nominated Blu Cantrell performing.

Our Hobonickel wallet address is: EqetNzLNdk3YtXdsSRvj84VU8bWdyD1Qbp

A Big Hug,

John Beltzer
President and Founder
Songs of Love Foundation
P.O. Box 750809
Forest Hills, NY 11375
www.songsoflove.org
john@songsoflove.org
Work: 718-441-5422
Cell: 917-750-8222

I can confirm that this is an official post for that charity.  Any donations made to the address above WILL go to Songs of Love Foundation.

Send some HBN!  Help out a great cause.

CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK.COM

Discussing the world of cryptocoins and cryptocurrencies.

https://cryptocurrencytalk.com
Support:  https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/support/

Rules:  https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/guidelines/

Hey guys, This is Jdtmp4 - The person HBN was made for :)  I LOVE THIS IDEA and I'll try to get as many people as I can to help! Thank you guys :)

JD!  Nice to see you again..

Dear Hobonickels Team,

I am the founder of the Songs of Love Foundation. We are a national children's charity that became the first to accept cryptocurrency. We have been around for 
18 years and have reached out to over 24,000 sick children by giving them their very own personalized "songs of love". Each song is all about the child and all of 
their favorite people, pets and things. We have been featured in major media including 60 Minutes which can be seen at songsoflove.org/60minutes.We are asking 
if you can donate to our cause. $1,000 worth or more of Hobonickels to our charity.  Each $250 that is donated will help a child receive his or her very own "songs of love”. 
We would appreciate your support and we canput up a page on our web site when you donate just like songsoflove.org/bitcoins. As a thank you we will also add you to 
our Los Angeles event page at songsoflove.org/LA.  This will be the first ever charity fundraiser for a children’s charity that accepts bitcoin and other crypto currencies. 
We have Amandla Stenberg from the Hunger games and Grammy nominated Blu Cantrell performing.

Our Hobonickel wallet address is: EqetNzLNdk3YtXdsSRvj84VU8bWdyD1Qbp

A Big Hug,

John Beltzer

President and Founder

Songs of Love Foundation

P.O. Box 750809

Forest Hills, NY 11375

www.songsoflove.org

john@songsoflove.org

Work: 718-441-5422

Cell: 917-750-8222

I have started your wallet off for you. Good luck to you sir!

Here is where you can get an we accept HBN pics.

http://hobonickels.info/accepts.html

I sent 259 HBN from Cryptocointalk.com.  Hope it helps the cause!

CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK.COM

Discussing the world of cryptocoins and cryptocurrencies.

https://cryptocurrencytalk.com
Support:  https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/support/

Rules:  https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/guidelines/

Just wanted to thank the entire Hobonickels community for your support!  Check out the page we out together!

www.songsoflove.org/hobonickels. You can also see the link to it from our homepage at www.songsoflove.org.

Please spread the word! Our goal is to initially raise $2,500 worth of Hobonickels so we can help 10 sick children with their 

very own fully produced personalized "song of love". Each song is created from scratch and NEVER duplicated. Songs of Love and Hobonickles....

Making beautiful music together for the children who need a reason to smile.  You can see us in action on a show called 60 Minutes at www.songsoflove.org/60minutes

To date we have helped over 24,000 children across the world!

A Big Hug to all! John Beltzer, Founder Songs of Love

Just wanted to thank the entire Hobonickels community for your support!  Check out the page we out together!

www.songsoflove.org/hobonickels. You can also see the link to it from our homepage at www.songsoflove.org.

Please spread the word! Our goal is to initially raise $2,500 worth of Hobonickels so we can help 10 sick children with their 

very own fully produced personalized "song of love". Each song is created from scratch and NEVER duplicated. Songs of Love and Hobonickles....

Making beautiful music together for the children who need a reason to smile.  You can see us in action on a show called 60 Minutes at www.songsoflove.org/60minutes

To date we have helped over 24,000 children across the world!

A Big Hug to all! John Beltzer, Founder Songs of Love

Site looks good, I sent a bit more I mined..

You rock!!!!!! Thanks for tears. I love crypto because we can give freely to exactly the people we want to give to. As long as someone lives on the planet and they have internet we can give. I get plenty of eureka moments like the rest of the world. But the other day after moving my small amounts of coin back and forth it dawned on me. I still have something. A three percent fee would have diminished my funds to nothing. Sure this technology will benefit the moveres and shakers. But the real benefit will come from good people massively moving the worlds resources to help people.