2 blade pools available, thanks a lot !

Would be good to hear some feedback on how some of you are doing either solo mining or in the pools ?

Pool bounties can be paid by the weekiend once confirmed working ok for everyone.

Difficulty is rising !

Less than 1000 block until the reward drops from 2019 tokens to 19 tokens per block

Get in on the action now.

The movie Blade Runner never did well at the box office but gradually over time it became a cult classic and is considered by many one of the greatest science fiction movies of all time.

Although filed in the early 80's Blade Runner is more popular today than ever.

Expect this coin to follow a similar path.

In response to how are people doing...

I did quite well solo mining initially, I mined 26 full blocks with my 2.2MH/s rig.  I've since switched to pool mining as its got harder and have added roughly another two blocks worth.  I was hoping to mine 1-2% of the initial 2019 blocks and i'm just shy of 1.4% so doing quite well.

Just one question... how come getmininginfo doesn't report networkhashrate?... is that intentional?

Thanks for the feedback on mining and good to hear the members of the forum here are getting the benefits of hopping on -- The coin was not nor will it be posted to other forums by me at this time.

If others do it that is up to them.

To answer the network hash rate I am not sure why that is not working.

This coin copied & borrowed a few things from a few out there so i may have broke something but it was not intentional.

Regardless of this you can estimate the network hAsh rate by the current difficulty.

The getmininginfo command is not an instant snapshot of network is accurate when working to what that value was reverse calculated at the time the last block was solved.

Thanks to all the fans of Blade Runner & those with the 'virtu' to see the potential this coin has.

There are about 600 blocks left before the reward is 19 coins a block.

Get in now for the remaining blocks of 2019 a coin.

Remain 870 blocks on 2019 coins!!!B) 

Now only 303 high yield blocks left... if ever there was a time to get in at the ground floor it's now.  Actually, maybe wait until i've grabbed a few more blocks for myself ;-)

Thanks all , the Science Fiction Exchange looks pretty cool !

Since Blade is a pretty new coin I think I better wait to ask.

Difficulty back down to 1.6 now and less than 50 blocks left of 2019 coins per block !

Just to let everyone know .....

Like in the movie Blade Runner,

Things don't always go as planned......

Block awards are still 2019 Coins ......

For now.......

I want to think this over.

You can't leave it to 2019 if your total coins remain on 16.3 million for PoW.

It will be mined too fast, which will loose interest of miners.

You will need to do some action on this part, increase PoW limit or force PoW rewards down to 19.

It has been decided the block award will stay at 2019 coins with no increase in the max money.

Updated source code and an updated wallet has been posted.

This will be a more even and fair distribution of coins for everyone.

As it stands 8076 Blocks will be produced with 2019 coins each.

This means the coin will run for just over 28 days total which 7 days have passed so for.

Ironic that just as in the movie Blade Runner the replicants are designed to be human but have a limited life span.

The proof of work stage of blade shall have a limited life span but the proof of stake phase may outlive us all.

It has been decided the block award will stay at 2019 coins with no increase in the max money.

Updated source code and an updated wallet has been posted.

This will be a more even and fair distribution of coins for everyone.

As it stands 8076 Blocks will be produced with 2019 coins each.

This means the coin will run for just over 28 days total which 7 days have passed so for.

Ironic that just as in the movie Blade Runner the replicants are designed to be human but have a limited life span.

The proof of work stage of blade shall have a limited life span but the proof of stake phase may outlive us all.

<removed>

Edited by jaggedMiner