NEWS
  • WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
  • We've upgraded the website with a lot of new features!
  • 3 NEW THEMES! Click on the + Themes button above!
  • Notice about SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
  • New video section, add your videos: VIDEO SECTION
  • Advertising will be available shortly, hold tight.
  • If you have any issues with the new site, please submit a support ticket: SUPPORT
FallingKnife

Prototanium: Pure POW Sha256, Rare (250k).

New node initiated by me to come soon

Everything will be good

It would be a far better idea if dev fixed the wallet so that they can connect to each other like any every wallet does on every other coin network. Adding another node won't fix the problem & the network will still be centalised, the only difference will be that the network is contolled by 2 IP's instead of 1.

This is not a decentralised system at all, it is a perfect example of a centralised network & no amount of nodes will change that until the wallets start connecting to each other.

This is not a decentralised system at all, it is a perfect example of a centralised network & no amount of nodes will change that until the wallets start connecting to each other.

So you have shutdown all firewalls on your notebook and in your routers? You have opened the doors to everybody??? Thank you very much!!!

None of my wallets is a node, I will not open the port!!!

So you have shutdown all firewalls on your notebook and in your routers? You have opened the doors to everybody??? Thank you very much!!!

None of my wallets is a node, I will not open the port!!!

Yes actually, I did try that - but it didn't work of course, because the wallets don't work.

Why do you want to open your computer to everybody? I don't understand your intention!

Node is node and wallet is wallet! Can't you see the important difference?

Wallet works fantastic - no problem!

But there is only one node, because there is only one node!

The 23skidoo.info is closed at port 65525 , I only find 1 node in the web, but I know how I can install one! Have patience, second node is coming!

Edited by deadlock

Why do you want to open your computer to everybody? I don't understand your intention!

Node is node and wallet is wallet! Can't you see the important difference?

Wallet works fantastic - no problem!

But there is only one node, because there is only one node!

I am currently running over 30 wallets on both PC & NIX, daemons & QT on my network & on a few VM's in a few different countries. I beta test them also - currently testing the new i0coin wallet actually, & I don't have a single connection issue with any of them.

This wallet does not work as it should do.

You have so much energy, you never give up!

I admire you! Never had a problem like you and I have done lot's of modfication in code and compiled many. Always worked fine at first try.

I'm such a lucky devil!

Do not give up and keep us informed!

No, you appear energic to me!

I think you will try again and again, until you find the error. I would give up sooner, because i would not have this much energy! 

You already said to me 3 weeks ago on bitcointalk, you would give up. But you did not give up!

You will find your error some day, I'm sure!

New node added:

addnode 192.169.6.195:65525 add

Look at the network now, there are two nodes running:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pr/#!network

Done!!!  :D  :D  :D

I now have 1 connection! Hooraaahhhh!!

All that needs to be done now is for the wallet to be fixed.

I'm mining with that 1 connection now, but if nobody can connect to anybody, the coin will die.

Yup. Everyone seems to rave about how good HC coins are - but I just don't see it. The only reason UNO is so successfull is because the community is strong & knowledgable enough to provide support fixes to HC's mistakes, if it wasn't for them, UNO would have died long ago too - as HC obviously doesn't care.

I'll be thinking twice before taking on any coins by this dev again, not much point if there's zero support. :(

If the dev can't be bothered - neither can I.

Edited by p3yot3