FallingKnife

Prototanium: Pure POW Sha256, Rare (250k).

120 posts in this topic

Tried that too, there's not much I haven't tried tbh.

I'm beginning to think it's a 64bit problem. I remember having a similar issue with Crowncoin (CRW) 64bit wallet - yet the 32bit wallet worked fine (I'm still using it).

Edited by p3yot3

Probably have to reindex.

Done that too, redownloaded, reindexed, recompiled, rescanned, re-everything..... :lol:

Done that too, redownloaded, reindexed, recompiled, rescanned, re-everything..... :lol:

What country are you in?

Did you do the Rerun dance?

Cryptocurrencytalk.com

Discussing the world of cryptocoins and cryptocurrencies.

Try running it without the .conf file.  It sounds like something is wrong on your end because it's working for me and the_prof.  Not sure what to tell you to do at this point (it sounds like you've tried everything), maybe HC will sign on or reply on github.

Cryptocurrencytalk.com

Discussing the world of cryptocoins and cryptocurrencies.

Sorry you're having issues; the seednodes for Pr are 23skidoo.info and proto.uno; and its verified running on both now. I have connections to both in my list and in addition you can use any of the Un testnet nodes.

Hello HC,

The trouble is, I can't. I also can't connect 2 different PRO wallets that are on my own network, the wallets just don't seem able to connect to each other at all :(  Using "addnode=" in my conf file causes massive cpu usage:

14806 rig       20   0 1142612  93120  29048 S  64.2  1.1   1:01.36 prototaniu+

While using "bind=" or "connect=" doesn't work at all.

Edited by p3yot3

@ dev,

I don't think you understand what is being said. Adding an extra node or two won't fix the wallet, there are plenty of wallet nodes anyway - you could have 100's of seed nodes & it won't make any difference - the wallets are unable to connect to anything, but if on the off chance they do it's only for a few seconds. It does not work.

Anyway, I've wasted enough time with this coin I'm afraid.

try addnode=178.62.175.110:65525

I have 1 connection from that since coin launch.

No have any connection issue at my end yet.

try addnode=178.62.175.110:65525

I have 1 connection from that since coin launch.

No have any connection issue at my end yet.

Hi paladin01235,

I already have that in my conf file, as described a few pages back. It seems that everyone is only able to connect to that IP address (178.62.175.110:65525) & no other, making this coin a completely centralised coin controlled by that IP, meaning that if anyone can't connect to that IP, they're screwed - & if that IP goes down - everyone is screwed.

The whole idea of having a p2p network is so that everyone can connect to everyone, which is absolutely not the case with this coin, making it pointless as well as worthless. The fact that dev has completely ignored the issue I posted on git (with logs) tells me that the dev has no intention of fixing the wallet connection problems & that it is deliberate, allowing him/her to completely control the coin.

Ask yourself: Why can I only connect to one IP?

Because we didn't install some nodes?
Edited by deadlock

Because we didn't install some nodes?

That doesn't explain why the wallets don't connect to each other at all. I can't even connect to another wallet on my own network on another PC - I'm lucky if I can connect to the one & only IP everyone else relies on, & if I can it's only for a few seconds, then it disconnects.