UnoTigerinGoldOrbit

Hobo Nickels now accepted as payment option next to bitcoin

UnoTigerinGoldOrbit

I had a gentleman who owns http://www.justrightbids.com a website like ebay add hobonickels as a payment option on his trading website. It has about 472 people on it and he is hoping for new customers to come to his website and REGISTER. I am sure Hobonickel users would love to come help him out and join his website. Since he just added Hobonickels as a payment option on his free website. 

Tanz asked me to post here and list a Hobonickels wallet if anyone wanted to donate to me for my hard work getting hobonickels listed on the marketplace website. 

HBN F3FVMiNBiysddABc7YgDaoiVFHb3btkZae

Cryptsy trade key: a6a448d736646f2919801e5ff9ca323efd61e556

Thanks for any donations of any kind  :)

Tranz

Thank you! You are numero Uno! :P

presstab

Added to the website, thanks for the work!

UnoTigerinGoldOrbit

Thanks everybody I hope people show their appreciation and register. since this man was nice enough to help us all out

UnoTigerinGoldOrbit

Added to the website, thanks for the work!

what site did you add this on so I can share it with the owner of the above website :)

flark

Very exciting to hear!

Heading over to check it out now.

Tranz

Thanks guys sending an email to add hobonickels to a 3rd Brand New exchange what is the bounty for this 

Next use some HBN here also http://www.justrightbids.com/great-american-books-and-music,name,100330,user_id,shop

We can discuss a bounty for a new exchange, PM me.  Having a new one is great, having an established one is a bit better though.