SpecDevelopment

[ANN] [SPEC] SPEC - SCRYPT - CRYPTOWATCHER - DEDICATED SERVICE DEVELOPERS

33 posts in this topic

Premine:

We the DEV Team have agreed to accept SPEC as payment for the foreseeable future.

10% To Private Round 1 Funders of CryptoWatcher and SPEC

10% to Devs for work to date and next 2 months

10% to Devs for future work/services Foundations/Giveaways/Faucets etc

30% premine?

Just an FYI - this wallet needs some work - coin is generating less blocks than advertised per hour. I've been tracking it for the last 8 hours.

in addition block times are not evenly spaced. It seems like you guys are using KGW because the blocks when they do come are coming in spurts.

the average line should be up around 288 and it's far less.

OqX6Mtp.png

Edited by jjj0923

Just an FYI - this wallet needs some work - coin is generating less blocks than advertised per hour. I've been tracking it for the last 8 hours.

in addition block times are not evenly spaced. It seems like you guys are using KGW because the blocks when they do come are coming in spurts.

the average line should be up around 288 and it's far less.

OqX6Mtp.png

As of right now the coin has been live for 14 hours approximately. We have 185 blocks found so far. If you take into account the first few mins when it got hit with a bunch of hash its really close to where it should be.. I have been watching the blocks and it seems to be right on track. Keep in mind that it has seen a diff as high as 900 and has fluctuated up and down hash wise. Its close but not a perfect science.

not sure if I agree with that based on the stats...

you had a huge jump is difficulty with a really minor bump in network hash rate...

something is not right.

ps: the only reason diff shows below zero in spots is because we have to make accommodations to show all three graphs in one chart

P3W6nxz.png

Edited by jjj0923

I was referring to the fact that we have seen large amounts of hash added and pulled consistently. But thank you for your information, I will definitely be watching.

Edited by SpecDevelopment

seems like difficulty is responding like an exposed nerve to minor increases in network hash.

regardless nice OP - one of the most professional I've seen in a long time and my folks are mining away away - I think we have about 1/3 of network hash.

Edited by jjj0923

seems like difficulty is responding like an exposed nerve to minor increases in network hash.

Lol. I like the way you described that. We are going to be watching, lets revisit. Its too early on to make important decisions without first taking the needed time to be 100% sure.

jjj0923, on 29 Jun 2015 - 09:56 AM, said:

are you in discussions with any exchanges yet to list the coin?

We will post any updates in regards to exchanges on our official twitter account as well as the SPEC announcement pages, as soon as we have them.