NEWS
  • WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
  • We've upgraded the website with a lot of new features!
  • 3 NEW THEMES! Click on the + Themes button above!
  • Notice about SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
  • New video section, add your videos: VIDEO SECTION
  • Advertising will be available shortly, hold tight.
  • If you have any issues with the new site, please submit a support ticket: SUPPORT
Ken Foster

[ANN] (ADC) AudioCoin - A Digital Currency For The Music Industry

Well, I was already registered and using it ... i just loggedin and I do not see anything related to audiocoins.

Good luck at Midem!

UPDATE: found! looking forward for an iOS App !!

Edited by fpex

Definitely post these pics along with developer names if you guys ever decide to make a Bitcointalk ANN. I think it would help alot. Im also looking forward to checking out the aurovine platform once audiocoin is implemented. I will be spreading the word to other artist on twitter when ever I get a chance. Goodluck guys.

For the guy who's coins hasn't showed up. Try a rescan if that doesn't work. Open up the debug console and type getrawtransaction (YOURTXID) than copy the raw hex data it outputs than from another wallet or pc type sendrawtransaction and paste the data you copied and press enter. than wait a while so it can propagate through the network and it should show up in your wallet. Hope this makes sense.

EDIT: Similar to solution A or B in this old Darkcoin guide: https://dashtalk.org/threads/frozen-transactions-why-it-happens-and-how-to-fix-it.1649/

Edited by Cstewart

We're in live beta with the integration on aurovine.com at the moment. When you log in go to your profile and you'll see an audiocoin tab (see screenshot)

adc-tab-on-aurovine.jpg

Then when you stream tracks you'll see a pop up. This will initiate the ADC reward system for artists and fans (FB only at the moment)
See screenshot below.

adc-sharing.jpg

For the guy who's coins hasn't showed up. Try a rescan if that doesn't work. Open up the debug console and type getrawtransaction (YOURTXID) than copy the raw hex data it outputs than from another wallet or pc type sendrawtransaction and paste the data you copied and press enter. than wait a while so it can propagate through the network and it should show up in your wallet. Hope this makes sense.

EDIT: Similar to solution A or B in this old Darkcoin guide: https://dashtalk.org/threads/frozen-transactions-why-it-happens-and-how-to-fix-it.1649/

Rescan doesnt seem to do anything and getrawtransaction I get 

10:07:35
getrawtransaction 90bff15e41c5b42807662d2878cd06ea7e884d1e94eb9a339b9006c23536255d

No information available about transaction (code -5)

getrawtransaction 90bff15e41c5b42807662d2878cd06ea7e884d1e94eb9a339b9006c23536255d

Did you withdraw the coins from an exchange. If so Try contacting the exchange you withdrew the coins from.

Something is wrong with the Block Explorer, some of the data is not up to date, including Rich list.

Yeah the rich list shows me as having 1703282.6951222 ADC but I have just over 2,000,000 not including the 600k in limbo right now.  Not a big issue but something that should be looked at a little down the line.

Contacting the exchange was my next thing to do.  I just contacted them.  

I do not know what i need to expect but streaming does not generate auditions. Also I try to share with twitter and that also does not work.

Hi, if you look at the post above you need to listen to the track for 30 seconds. Then you get a pop up. If you choose to share via Facebook you get coins and so does the artist. The Twitter implementation is following this week.

Hi, if you look at the post above you need to listen to the track for 30 seconds. Then you get a pop up. If you choose to share via Facebook you get coins and so does the artist. The Twitter implementation is following this week.

P.S We're still in beta so if you notice any issues we'd welcome the feedback

i have listened to few nice tacks an wanted to share on twitter, but the sharing did not work out.

works for me by clicking the tweet icon. just can't earn at the moment. Also whats the minimum stake age for audiocoin like is it 6hr or 8hrs before you're able stake? Just wondering.

Edited by Cstewart