Ken Foster

[ANN] (ADC) AudioCoin - A Digital Currency For The Music Industry

327 posts in this topic

How come you are using such out of date numbers for the price of BTC and LTC on your site?

We've been gathering interest since last August. That was the price of BTC/LTC then as stated on the page.

hmmmm....I like the concept. Me being a musician and all. I might do my next Coin of the Week on you. :)

However, I wish scrypt wasn't chosen for this....

hmmmm....I like the concept. Me being a musician and all. I might do my next Coin of the Week on you. :)

However, I wish scrypt wasn't chosen for this....

We did ponder the algo for quite a while. The compromise was to only allow 20% POW but obviously be less asic resistant. Many of our target users will be none techies so we wanted the coins to be available to them by a variety of means. e.g earning via website, exchanges, staking etc

The miners who jumped on early will clearly benefit but ease of use and a ubiquitous supply were of prime importance.

We'll be evolving the coin with user feedback though - so nothing is set in stone. Thanks for the offer of some extra coverage, we'd love to be coin of the week!

Hello Dear Forum Members!

Audiocoin [ADC] is now live on Bleutrade.com!

Tweet post: 

Visit the Bleutrade official BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1067518

Bleutrade-Cryptocurrency-Exchange-bt.png

Best Regards,

Bleutrade Team

BLEUTRADE TEAM

contact@bleutrade.com

Bleutrade is a cryptocurrency exchange company focused in total satisfaction, privacy and security of our clients. We offer the best in user experience and trading tools for the cryptocurrency market.

Hello Dear Forum Members!

Audiocoin [ADC] is now live on Bleutrade.com!

Tweet post: 

Visit the Bleutrade official BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1067518

Bleutrade-Cryptocurrency-Exchange-bt.png

Best Regards,
Bleutrade Team

Cheers guys - added to OP

With Yosemite (10.10.3) OSX wallet don't work

We've had isolated reports of the osx wallet crashing on startup. May be a macports issue. Looking at a fix for this. Could you send your error/log report to support [at] audiocoin.eu?

With Yosemite (10.10.3) OSX wallet don't work

I'd like to see the crash report to see if it matches up with what some other users are also reporting.  I built the wallet on Yosemite 10.10.3, so I know it does indeed work.  As Ken responded, it seems that users who have macports installed are suffering from crashing issues, and since I built using HomeBrew, it is possible there is conflicting libraries.  Now, I'm not sure why they would conflict since the application itself is completely self contained and shouldn't be referencing external libraries (other than standard system ones), but perhaps with more crash reports to examine I'll be able to track down the problem and solve it :).

Thanks!

We've had isolated reports of the osx wallet crashing on startup. May be a macports issue. Looking at a fix for this. Could you send your error/log report to support [at] audiocoin.eu?

Report sent at support [at] audiocoin.eu