presstab

Give Feedback and Suggestions For HoboNickels.info Website

Here is a quick temporary page I put together for charts. I am working on organization and making it so that all of them are not displayed at once and the user selects the time period desired.  Should have that done soon, but for now here is the page I have.

http://www.hobonickels.info/charts.html

Also Meska how hard would it be to have a %change money supply graph?  This is typically what is used in monetary economics.  If it is too much work don't bother, but it would really be interesting.  The formula would be  (ms2-ms1)/ms1 and the measuring points would be day/week/month.

Here is a quick temporary page I put together for charts. I am working on organization and making it so that all of them are not displayed at once and the user selects the time period desired.  Should have that done soon, but for now here is the page I have.

http://www.hobonickels.info/charts.html

This look amazing ! For some "graphs" (like the monney supply, not sure the "daily" is interesting. The nethash isn't there (and same stuff, daily may not be "that interesting"). Please also note the "year" is also available (even if for now it's really empty). In my Munin monitoring, it's :

Day Week

Month Year

In two lines, it's look quite ok, but not sure it will fit with your template. Also some "padding" between graph may be a bit "less together". 

Also Meska how hard would it be to have a %change money supply graph?  This is typically what is used in monetary economics.  If it is too much work don't bother, but it would really be interesting.  The formula would be  (ms2-ms1)/ms1 and the measuring points would be day/week/month.

Unfortunalty I can't do it easily :/ I'm just reading the daemon "state" right now with some getbalance, getdifficulty stuffs. I may can try to use some PHP calculation, but I will have to store some datas for this, and for a year, it's a lot of "points" to collect :/

If it is not easy then I would not worry about it at all and we will go with what we have. I am working on a better version of the page that will allow the user to select the time period, so this version with every different time period shouldn't be there for too long hopefully.

Working on an updated menu system, optimizing banner size, and general organization of the site. Hoping to have a more organized and easily navigable version of the site up in the next week.

Updated hobonickels.info with a new top menu with submenus so that I can include a lot more links. Compressed the header a bit to take up less space. Cleaned up some of the content. Added /donate.php with a list of current addresses that can be used for donations with stake for charity.

The changes I have made have messed up the mobile and tablet versions of the website and it will take me a few days to get those updated.