NEWS
  • WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
  • We've upgraded the website with a lot of new features!
  • 3 NEW THEMES! Click on the + Themes button above!
  • Notice about SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
  • New video section, add your videos: VIDEO SECTION
  • Advertising will be available shortly, hold tight.
  • If you have any issues with the new site, please submit a support ticket: SUPPORT
Sign in to follow this  
Cartman

Pool in maintenance mode

Hi everyone!

As you have seen I haven't had the time to help people with questions and problems. I thought I should post an update to let people know I am not currently available to do so.

The pools are all fully operational and have been solid for well over a year. There has never been an instance where payment was not made correctly to any miners. I still check on them almost daily to ensure they are running correctly and have notifications set up to let me know if there are service interruptions or problems.

I took away all fee's some time ago as the little it was generating was not worth the time or effort being exerted. I wish I could address concerns and questions as they arise but that is not currently possible.

Fortunately the cost associated with running the pools is currently being paid for by other investments so I plan to keep them going into the foreseeable future. Nothing is changing. I am simply posting that I am not available to help out miners so don't expect a quick response to posts.

Please feel free to continue posting questions and concerns. Perhaps others can participate and assist.

I wish everyone happy mining!