NEWS
  • WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
  • We've upgraded the website with a lot of new features!
  • 3 NEW THEMES! Click on the + Themes button above!
  • Notice about SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
  • New video section, add your videos: VIDEO SECTION
  • Advertising will be available shortly, hold tight.
  • If you have any issues with the new site, please submit a support ticket: SUPPORT

I want to embrace and encourage the use of cryptocurrency, both Bitcoin and Altcoins. My artwork is now available for purchase using Bitcoin and practically any publicly traded Cryptocurrency from reputable exchanges.

From time to time I will post new artwork for you to see and purchase here on the forums.

My artwork is known as fractal art. Put in a nutshell, it is art made from math. I've been creating fractal art for a little over 9 years now and am part of an art marketing firm located in Greenwich CT USA. My art has been shown in numerous galleries across the USA, installed in Germany and Italy, and is featured on the custom guitars of Ed Roman.

This is a great opportunity for you to get your hands on original, one-of-a-kind artwork. A huge advantage I have in working with a digital medium is that I can create custom sizes and use different mediums such as wood, aluminium, canvas, acrylic, tile and more so that your artwork is perfect for whatever location you desire.

Shipping is free to the US and you will need to contact me for a shipping quote to other countries. All original artwork comes signed and with a signed and dated COA for your records.

I'm very excited to be part of this new field of payments and am making this announcement here on CryptoCoinTalk first.

Please feel free to contact me here on the forums or via my website: http://fineart.stanragets.com  I am happy to answer any questions you have.

ccBrainRattler.jpg

ccInterstellarOverdrive.jpg

ccBurnTheCityDown.jpg

Looks amazing! Glad you're offering art for cryptocurrencies!

Thanks! I'm happy to be able to offer my artwork for the cryptocurrencies!

Stay tuned for some new pieces.

If any are interested, I'll consider offering some CryptoCoinTalk only pieces at special rates. ;)

This is is going to be the first CryptCoinTalk Exclusive piece of artwork offered. You can only get it here. The special price is good for one week, then it goes to normal price if no one buys the piece. All information and details follow.

ccGoldenSlumbers.jpg

Title: Golden Slumbers

Size: 30" W x 22.5" H x 1.5" D

Original Fractal Artwork

Rendering Time: ~42 hours

Material: Stretched Canvas mounted Gallery Wrap

Signed: Yes

COA: Yes

Shipping: US Free, All other countries please contact me for a quote.

Normal Price: $1,100 USD

CryptoCoinTalk Discount Price Until 01.31.14: $900 USD

Multiple currencies accepted. Please send me a PM with the cryptocurrency of your choice to purchase this piece.

As a thank you to the support of my fellow forum members, today I'm offering for a limited time a special CryptoCoinTalk only piece at an absurdly low price. This is a rather recent piece I created called Simple Pleasures. There's abstract symbolism in the piece of small imperfections even though we perceive the whole as being what we expect. The artwork and details follow.

ccSimplePleasures.jpg

Title: Simple Pleasures

Size: 24" W x 18" H x 1.5" D

Original Abstract Fractal Artwork

Material: Aluminum Metal

Shipping: Free to US. All other countries contact for quote.

Normal Price: $1070.00 USD

CryptoCoinTalk Discount Price Until 02.03.14: $600 USD ~0.7BTC

To get this piece, please send me a private message with the currency of your choice as well as your country/address if you need a shipping quote. I'm really looking forward to continuing to supply everyone with quality artwork and supporting the different cryptocurrencies!

I'm offering this is big canvas for over the weekend. As always, special forum discount for a week from posting time.

This particular piece is from a series called Black & White Drops. One of the pieces was purchased for exclusive use by Ed Roman for his custom guitar designs. This artwork is actually a collection of 4 canvases making up the whole piece. Info follows.

ccBWDrops17.jpg

Artwork Title: Black & White Drops #17

Original Piece: Yes

Size: (Total) 40" x 25" --- (Individual pieces) 2x 12.5" squares & 2x 12.5"H x 27.5" W

Normal Price: $2600.00 USD

CryptoCoinTalk Discount Price Until 02.06.14: $2000 USD ~2.415BTC

PM me for shipping quote. Willing to consider other exchanges not mentioned above if they are reputable. Enjoy!

NEW ARTWORK TODAY!

cc505XC.jpg

Artwork Title: 505XC

Original Piece: Yes

Size: 30" W x 22.5" H

Normal Price: $1100.00 USD

CryptoCoinTalk Discount Price Until 02.11.14: $900 USD ~1.071BTC

PM me for shipping quote. Willing to consider other exchanges not mentioned above if they are reputable. Enjoy!