Tranz

HBN to USD Via Atomic Trade

Hey guys I wanted to let you know that HBN can now be traded to BTC and withdrawn to USD at https://www.atomic-trade.com

It is a start-up site, but hopefully all goes smoothly.

Feel free to post your experiences with the site.

I have no directly affiliation with them, and I didn't even ask to have HBN there. But I'm happy it is.

Thanks!

After using this exchange for a few days, a highly recommend it. The developer of the exchange is always on chat and ready to help, the transactions are not glitchy like they are on cryptsy, and it has a friendly crowd. HBN only has a few users on this site, so I recommend helping to create a stronger market.

I have also signed up and I agree. I am waiting for some stake to come in this weekend, and I will add some HBN to the sell side.

Unfortunately HBN has a very low supply of sell orders right now.  People tend to want to keep their coins.  Hopefully after the market cools off a bit we can get more coins on atomic trade.

Traded a bit of HBN, Left some on the buy side, and just withdrew some. FAST! and straight to my wallet. Bryon P is working his butt off. And the site is working great!

With all the mismanagement being spread across the crypto-exchanges (Mt Gox, c-cex) make sure you are using a legitimate exchange. I definitely trust Atomic.  They are registered and the Devs are legitimate friendly people. Trade with caution wherever you go!  

I use Cryptsy and overall I'm pleased. Several times I had problems but I never lost my coins. What's important is that I try to not hold on any stock exchange my coins for a longer period of time;)

I do trust cryptsy, and I do use it quite a bit. They tend to be a bit slow because they have so much going on.  I have never lost coins either.  The worst thing I had happen was a deposit that didn't post for 24+ hours, but eventually they sorted it out for me.

Great to see and here about this site. Not really sure how I missed it earlier. It's really nice to see the easy conversion to and from USD.

@presstab ... yeah...cryptsy is fairly stable but they continue to slow down :(

btw, if you're looking to use your hobonickels, feel free to buy some of my artwork ;)